Condoms are evil.....

fuck muni

i want your opinions on this shit

i cant use these little pleasure stealing mother fuckers

i hit it raw and try to slap on one before i bust and its like...whoa where did all the fuckin feeling go??? even those ultra sensitive mother fuckers dont work

i need that pussy feeling on my dick to bust...with a condom i could fuck for hours and never nut, its ridiculous

whenever i use them they either dry out or i end up just pulling it off and throwing it away and going back to el naturale.....i remember one time i had 4 condoms lying near the girls bed, all of them used but unused

i should just carry around a bag of EC and nut in a bitch and hand em a few pills

what do you fuckers usually do

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now i got a girl but shes about to get a patch....im still sketchy on that shit though busting in her just gives me a weird feeling like holy shit what if it doesnt work...its just a fuckin patch stuck to her skin

she doesnt want the pill cus "they make me fat"

yo high priest the brand is called Avanti??? i never heard of those can i buy em at pharmacys and shit or do i gotta hit up a sex shop

there isn't any actual proof that the pill causes you to gain weight. i just read an article on that the other day. i have used the pill for a long time now and it has never made me gain weight. there is proof that the shot can make you gain an assload of weight though, and i wouldn't trust that patch for anything....my girlfriend got pregnant on it.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Dec 14 2004, 01:18 PM

im still sketchy on that shit though busting in her just gives me a weird feeling like holy shit what if it doesnt work...

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD. CAUSE YOU KNOW PULLING OUTS GOING TO WORK BETTER. DUMBASS.

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, SHE WONT GET PREGNANT IF SHE SWALLOWS!

i can hit my girlfriend raw and not worry about the disease

i just talked to her about switchin to the pill instead and straight off the bat she threw me 4 girls who are on the pill right now and they all arepretty thick

hahaha god damn its a nowin situation....i guess im just gonnahave to hit it raw and bust in her face then

YO MORE INFO ON THOSE POLYSOMETHIN condoms

Guest fr8lover

hey man, with your ignorance, we don't need little you's running around breathing our air...so wrap the shit up all the time. if your girl gains a few pounds, so what? you're still "hittin' it raw" and making sure you're not going to have a change in lifestyle in nine months.

sincerely,

fr8 "babies ain't free" lover

Originally posted by fuck muni@Dec 14 2004, 09:18 PM

now i got a girl but shes about to get a patch....im still sketchy on that shit though busting in her just gives me a weird feeling like holy shit what if it doesnt work...its just a fuckin patch stuck to her skin

she doesnt want the pill cus "they make me fat"

yo high priest the brand is called Avanti??? i never heard of those can i buy em at pharmacys and shit or do i gotta hit up a sex shop

Yes, you can go to just about any local drug store I (provided your in a major city...even smaller one's should be fine) and pick up a box of polyurethene condoms. As far as your g/f being on the patch and being worried about the pill, there are two ways you can reason with her -

A. Go to the planned parenthood website, show her the section on b/c and have her choose what she believe's is best - b/c pills are argued to be about 97-99.6 % effective against preventing pregnancy - and if she's worried about a weight gain, using a method like the patch or what your currently doing is much riskier - she get's pregnant - she's putting on weight.

B. Tell her to go to the local women's clinic and speak with one of the doctor's there.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Dec 14 2004, 04:10 PM

i want your opinions on this shit

i cant use these little pleasure stealing mother fuckers

i hit it raw and try to slap on one before i bust and its like...whoa where did all the fuckin feeling go??? even those ultra sensitive mother fuckers dont work

i need that pussy feeling on my dick to bust...with a condom i could fuck for hours and never nut, its ridiculous

whenever i use them they either dry out or i end up just pulling it off and throwing it away and going back to el naturale.....i remember one time i had 4 condoms lying near the girls bed, all of them used but unused

i should just carry around a bag of EC and nut in a bitch and hand em a few pills

what do you fuckers usually do

see any of the herpes threads they have all the info you now need.

Let me tell you a littel Horror story about condoms.

I was in Bangkok for awhile and I get some blister stuff on my dick. So i go to a doctor and he tells me oh its just a reaction to too much pussy, chill out for awhile. So ok, harder than it sounds, I mean it is bangkok. But 2 weeks later same shit but this time its worse. I go back to the hospital, they say Oh we fucked up, its really Herpes. If hearing that isnt bad enough, I have to walk out of the room and tell this girl thats with me that now she needs to go see someone. All this time I know my girlfriend is coming to see me in a week from the US. So she gets there, I have to come clean cause I cant have sex with her. So her heart gets broken. I feel like shit, go back to the states, thinking Im fucked on a decent relationship forever with this shit. So time goes by and nothing, so I go get all the blood tests I should have gotten in the first place and they say No man, you dont have herpes your alergic to Latex.