condom broke.

rip

ok fucking like 30 min ago (10:00 pm in cali) i was having sex. i cum pull it out condom was ripped in half. how long do those pills work? is it 48 hours or 72 hours. i need to know so i can goto plannend parent hood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mikro137

72 hours... where you get em here , they hav a free insurance plan , so they end up being like 4 bux ( if you qualify)

IF your qualify. when was the last time a broke 17 year old that can barely support himself qualify for shit. fuck fuck fuck. this is going to screw my life over. i cant fucking support a kid. jesus fucking cchrist im not having sex anymore.

alright man first thing you do is :Chill the fuck out! freakin about it wont help shit.

second: think rationaly, your not certain your girl is pregnant yet... infact its never a 100% chance of the girl getting pregnant even if you do ejaclate inside her.

third: be patient, just chill until you can go to planned parenthood, tell them the whole story (dont be afraid, they have heard the same story your telling a million times) and get what you got to get. it wont cost alot because of how bad offf you are in life right now, the only way it would cost alot is if you had your own insurance and had alot of money.

ok man? its fine. im sure you will be laughin about all this later on i promise.:king: keep ya head up

Guest Stapler

If the site doesnt say that they are open on Sundays, it should have a contact telephone number. That line will be bale to tell what times they are open.

Guest postaholic

thats what you get for fucking 13yr olds.. they are to tight... :D

just kidding. but seriously, if i was in your shoes, id take my ass to that planned parent hood asap in the mourning, that or a hospital, maybe they got some... id break in that mother fucker right about now, my boy just found out he might be a daddy, except its to late for him, the kids due in 2-3 weeks... :o :o :o

good luck bro..

don't sweat it kid - you've got 72 hours to get the pill, and even if you're not covered by the insurance or whatever, it won't run you over $100. i know that $100 might seem like a shit load of scratch right about now, but $100 doesn't even come close to the thousands that it would cost to raise a kid. seriously though, keep your head up...i've been in your position too many times before (only you were the smart one to use a condom in the first place) and i'm still kickin it with no kids. don't sweat this shit for reals though because you're only going to make your life miserable for the next few weeks if you do. get your ass to that clinic and pay for the fucking pill no matter what it costs. stay up bro.

SHIT HAPPENS

I HAVEN'T USED A CONDOM IN FOREVER ANYWAY

BUT REGARDLESS, I'D BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THE MONSTER THAN HAVING A LITTLE MONSTER... WAIT 3 MONTHS AND THEN GO ON A COKE BINGE WITH HER... EITHER THAT OR LEAVE HER TIED UP IN AN ABANDONED LOT FULL OF LEBANESE MEN...

THAT SHIT HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER...

PUSSY IS THE BOMB

EVENTUALLY I STARTED TEARING THEM MYSELF BEFORE I STARTED FUCKING...

THEN I WAS JUST HOLDING THEM IN MY HAND, WHILE I FUCKED

THEN I GRADUATED TO NOT EVEN USING THEM...

I'VE HAD 3 AIDS TESTS... I CRAMMED FOR ALL OF THEM AND STILL PASSED... I'VE ALSO HEARD IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO EAT TURKEY THE NIGHT BEFORE AND LISTEN TO MOZART ON YOUR WALKMAN WHILE YOU'RE BEING TESTED...

Archived