1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"CONDEMNED"

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by misteraven, Apr 30, 2002.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

"CONDEMNED"

Discussion started by misteraven - Apr 30, 2002

In tribute to Seeking breaking 10,000 posts, and in response to the soap opera stemming from "Bobobi11" and her new alias, "NoGrafMember"... We've created a new user level called "Condemned". This new user level changes banishment from not being able to participate by responding to posts, to not even getting to see the forum at all.

Complete vanquishment from The Writers Forum without exception brought to you exclusively by the brothers behind the struggle at 12ozProphet.comâ„¢.

misteraven - Rank: Administrator - Messages:
  2. Bellbeefer

Bellbeefer 12oz Senior Member

Bellbeefer - Replied Apr 30, 2002

:cool:

Bellbeefer - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Apr 30, 2002

Ahahahahahaha....that's dope Raven.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied May 1, 2002

damn, thats a good one.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

NoamChomsky - Replied May 4, 2002

Raven, I got those new crunchier Doritos today.They were hella good.Anyways...I think im gonna buy a John Woo box set off my shorties' brother tomorrow.Alright then,catch you guys later.

:FRITOS:
    :FREE HOES:
    :FREAK HOES:

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied May 4, 2002

yer skatin' on thin ice Noam

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Why do you hate me?Cuz im fabulous?Are you going to fake ban me again?Or is this time for real?Are we still going fishing?

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

nah, I was JOKING... yeah, fishing's on, bring your scuba gear and be at the marina by 7:30

9. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Scuba gear? You guys must be hardcore iced out thugs if you fish with your bare hands.I picked up some tnt to use on the marlins.Those fuckers jump like hella high.My boy got stabbed by a norwhal when we was fishing up in Alaska...Wait, you're not saying you're fishing ME are you? I'm rolling 20 deep with iced out ninjas,so dont try to give me concrete flippers.

Noam" Dodging assassination attempts like Arafat "Chomsky

10. bufme1

bufme1 12oz Senior Member

bufme1 - Replied May 4, 2002

damn you folks are bout it

bufme1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

bare hands, no, no, no... I've only caught a couple fish that way in my whole life... I'm talking about spear fishing, with a spear gun (or 2). Tomorrow we go see Spiderman then come home and eat fish! As for the cement flippers, no worries, I have this thing about killing people in their own beds. We are pirates, trained in the deadly arts of Nin-po, but operating more like Ronin.

12. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

*Puts HK MP5 back on safety*

Kewl,but im still bringing a posse.I throw respect to real Spidey fans,but,those new jacks and their fake retro t-shirts piss me off.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, new jack web slingers suck ass. I'm a true old skoola, raised on the Electric Company, Easy Reader like what!

14. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

So,in another thread I heard the guys that make crew usually change their screen names once they make crew.It's like their was this Ranger, Sargeant Mike Phellps and then when he joined Delta Force he was just "Commando Mike".
    Smart,whats it like to have disappeared into the world of the covert?Drop some top secret info.

l0rD n0aM

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I said it just moments ago in a nother thread, but it bears repetition.

The life of a 12oz Mod is a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

*25 bonus points for the person who can identify this quote WITHOUT the help of research materials.