-Rage-

What tours are you going to see this summer? Here are some of mine:

-Warped Tour (goin' twice)

-Ozzfest (goin' twice)

-Reel Big Fish/Goldinger

-Staind

-Simon Says/Unloco/Darwin's Waiting Room

-Saves The Day/The Anniversary

that's it for right now, but who knows...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

I'm goign to two deftones shows, two tom petty shows, hopefully radiohead, and Y100 Feztival---only goign for Weezer, every other band sucks ass.

Mis, I was thinking of going to the Fez, but all the other bands suck too much. I used to go to the Feztival every year, but since I already saw Weezer when the played at the Electric Factory in March, i'll pass.

And Beardo, do you know anything about Radiohead and the Philadelphia show? There is a date, but no venue has been planned. I've wanted to see them live for years.

Guest beardo

(holding finger in the air)

i emailed a dude about an extra to SCI at central park too.. hope i can score that one

RAGE.. the mental invalid is the man with the radiohead info.. i get my info from him i'll keep you posted though.

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 06-25-2001).]

Originally posted by -Rage-:

What tours are you going to see this summer? Here are some of mine:

-Warped Tour (goin' twice)

-Ozzfest (goin' twice)

-Reel Big Fish/Goldinger

-Staind

-Simon Says/Unloco/Darwin's Waiting Room

-Saves The Day/The Anniversary

that's it for right now, but who knows...

your name is rage and your going to ozzfest twice (in two days i presume)... huh... i think you need a therapist more than concert tickets...

tool with king crimson... um... i dont know... oh yeah, radiohead tomorrow... how could i forget?

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

your name is rage and your going to ozzfest twice (in two days i presume)... huh... i think you need a therapist more than concert tickets...

Hehe. Well I've been a Rage Against The Machine ever since 1992, but they since they broke up, no more shows. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//mad.gif'> So, Ozzfest keeps me in balance with my anger. Taproot is a great fucking band and Slipknot is just fucking crazy.

Seeking, see if you can remember the set list for the Shoreline show tomorrow. Or at least the dope songs.

"...radiohead hopefully...."

i said it for beardo, and im saying it for you too glue....YOURE GODDAM RIGHT HOPEFULLY!...keep an eye out...saw a big ole sign yesterday that said ELMERS.....

"(holding finger in the air)"

heh B. you fukin kill me dood!hahaha

CASH FOR YOUR EXTRA!

hey RAGE, when my crystal ball is broken or thom doesnt feel like pickin' up the phone or jonny doesnt email me back....i go to:

http://www.greenplastic.com/

...its got all the flavorful scoops....

yo seekin, have fun in shoreline! heard that venue is so dope....how bout drop alittle review of the show tomorrow, be more interesting then what rollin' stone has gotta say.....

Medeski, Martin and Wood last saturday night and I went to see Jeru and friends tonight, but it was like 17$ dollars so I was like "nah b..." Hopefully Mr. Lif will be doing some more stuff and I'm hoping to go se Phil Lesh when he swings back this way. Dancing at Hippie shows is fun

Archived