Concerning Rabbit, Pancake.

Zyl one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say we start a thing to take out Obey. Oolong taking over type shit. I think that would be cool. Not that my view means anything. I mean for me and alot of other people I go to the thread to brighten up my day and it could cheer people up and give them a chuckle on the streets. If people were interested in buying Oolong stickers I could get some done and mail them to people. They would be vinyl stickers not paper kinko ones. Maybe some black/white or black,red,white stickers. If anyone has some photo shop skills and can make a print that would transfer over well to sticker, considering bleeding etc. What photo would you want on a sticker. How many would you all want? Would you be willing to front some $$ so I can make "a bunch" for everyone that wants them? Then after they get made you can get them. That's a good idea Zyl. It might be fun.

I say we start a thing to take out Obey. Oolong taking over type shit. I think that would be cool. Not that my view means anything. I mean for me and alot of other people I go to the thread to brighten up my day and it could cheer people up and give them a chuckle on the streets. If people were interested in buying Oolong stickers I could get some done and mail them to people. They would be vinyl stickers not paper kinko ones. Maybe some black/white or black,red,white stickers. If anyone has some photo shop skills and can make a print that would transfer over well to sticker, considering bleeding etc. What photo would you want on a sticker. How many would you all want? Would you be willing to front some $$ so I can make "a bunch" for everyone that wants them? Then after they get made you can get them. That's a good idea Zyl. It might be fun.

my lord yes! please do, just make some of the stickers look giant-ish and just say "oolong." underneath or "oolong the rabbit has a posse",im willing to wager that oolongs posse is bigger than andres.....hahahaha, even if you dont print them up ill just make ones for myself on the kinkos shit....or wheatpaste stuff.....well worth it. i think you definetly need to use those 3 or so originals of oolong with the pancake on his adorable/wise noggin, as well as the one of him with the toilet paper which now adorns my desktop wallpaper. also i like that one with the teacup....fucking amazing.

oolong. taking over in 2002.

If anyone has any skills send me the designs and I'll hook it up. How many would you be looking to buy? I mean the more people that are going to buy the more that can be printed thus lowering the costs per sticker. Probably around 40-50 cents for a red/black/white sticker hopefully less. Unless people could gurantee to buy a good amount.

See, this is what always happens when I try to make a funny. I'm thinking so far ahead of everyone else that nobody gets the joke.

Yes, oolong is a blend of Chinese tea. I've had it. A "teabag" is both a bag of tea, and a sexual act involving testicles and a mouth. Your rabbit is named Oolong.

Anybody get it yet?

:beat::o

yo that rabbit is probably the best thing since sliced bread. i'd be willing to buy oolong stickers, and make some wheatpastes of him myself..one thing though, be careful if your ripping off the giant has a posse designs, i think he may have that copyrighted or somethin...just something to consider....but def count me in as part of oolongs possee

See, this is what always happens when I try to make a funny. I'm thinking so far ahead of everyone else that nobody gets the joke.

Yes, oolong is a blend of Chinese tea. I've had it. A "teabag" is both a bag of tea, and a sexual act involving testicles and a mouth. Your rabbit is named Oolong.

Anybody get it yet?

...eh.....it was amusing, but i think you mistook the lack of uproar and assumed you were "thinking ahead" and it went over our head. but it wasnt really....rather its like saying do you want a oolong sanchez....get it....maybe not...;)

heh the joke bomb, but the pats didnt!!

i dont know if any of you belong to the something awful forums but if you do, or if any of you want to sign up... there are people in there *(there)* who warship oolong. no joke. its rediculous.. they make little moving jpgs of him/her... all kinds of photoshopped pics... its totally rediculous... that place is the craziest hangout for lifeless souls ever.. i dont have an account but a friend of mine does.. its ten times worse an addiction as this place.

Oolong Cult

Oolong Owns

Ive been writing that in blackbooks lately, and i will put it on my stickers too.

forget obey Oolong. Oolong Cult is more shocking to ppl on the street, associoted with a bunny, it is devastating. I love somethingawful!!

Archived