conan o brien vs. craig kilborn

Guest iced out mocha

Guest iced out mocha

hmmm. tough very tough. Craig is a cocky bastard which is awesome, but conan looks like a mole which is equally awesome.

VOTE HERE:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

conan all the way, i mean come on now...pimpbot 5000, cameltoe annie, bruno the masturbating bear...and he also wrote alot of the simpsons episodes we all love

craig kilborn is a bitch i thought he was good on the daily show until jon stewart took over, then i realized how much craig sucked

Without question Conan is king....he is funnier than Letterman, Leno, Kilborn, combined....those late night fuckers even try to copy his "poo-poo humour" style in a toned down way just cuz they realize that he is so much funnier than them....

Triumph the Comic Insult Dog!!! what what!

Year 2000 !!!!

Bill Clinton !!! Yee Haw!!!

If They Made It.....

oh shit, no question.

Originally posted by WhenOne:

conan all the way, i mean come on now...pimpbot 5000, cameltoe annie, bruno the masturbating bear...and he also wrote alot of the simpsons episodes we all love

craig kilborn is a bitch i thought he was good on the daily show until jon stewart took over, then i realized how much craig sucked

Haha, same as me...

Originally posted by raildeviant:

Without question Conan is king....he is funnier than Letterman, Leno, Kilborn, combined....those late night fuckers even try to copy his "poo-poo humour" style in a toned down way just cuz they realize that he is so much funnier than them....

Triumph the Comic Insult Dog!!! what what!

Year 2000 !!!!

Bill Clinton !!! Yee Haw!!!

If They Made It.....

oh shit, no question.

/ /

took the words outta my mouth!

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by brown twinkie:

oh man, no contest.

conan kills.

the best part

of kilborn is

the very start when

he introduces him-

self...........other than that

i don't see how he could

even contest o'brien...

once again....its conan by a landslide.

i wish more people would give that guy his props man...like have you ever had to stay in or something and you end up watching conan by yourself and all you can think of as you laugh yourself until it hurts is that you wish someone else was watching it with you so you could have a witness to the whole spectacle? seriously some nights i feel like calling people up, like, you GOTTA watch this shit!!!!

conan had martha stewart on the other night like last week, and seriously, no matter how boring or how stupid the shit is, he always adlibs something that makes me fall out laughing......he was like clowning martha stewart and she totally didnt even get it...it was offf the hook.

then i meet people that are like, 'naw, im more into kilborne' or whatever...and so ill try and watch that dude sometimes, and seriously, not once has that cat made me reallly laugh....its like watching leno or letterman, you know, its like, its not BAD per se, like you chuckle and shit, but not one of those cats has ever made me roll off the damn couch cracking up like conan has done MANY times....that cat is a genius and anyone that thinks otherwise is sleeping. he's brilliant and witty and self-deprecating...the triple threat of any good comic.

plus who could forget Oldie? or andy richter? or andy's psycho little sister? or the driving desk skits? etc, etc....

i was watching the other night when he had bill clinton (yeee-haww!) on the screen, talking about that book deal he got, and how it was more money than the pope got....and then the pope pops up, talkin shit in an italian accent....it was so fuckin funny. i practically fell out my chair when the pope told bill he wasnt "the pope" anymore - he changed his name to "pope diddy"........TV doesnt get any better than that.

You want proof of how fucking funny conan is, get a hold of the episode with Jon Lovitz as hist guest...it was sometime early this year I think. That was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen, the two of them were just one upping each other with bad/tasteless/sick jokes. Lovitz was in a wheelchair from a skiing accident and brought footage of the surgery they had to do on his leg...

nise nailed it. I cant even watch kilborne...he just doesnt do anything for me...

Archived