1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Conan in claymation...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hank Parker, May 21, 2003.

1. Hank Parker

Hank Parker 12oz Senior Member

Conan in claymation...

Discussion started by Hank Parker - May 21, 2003

Did anyone catch that episode? That shit was pure gold. For those who didn't know, Conan started off the show talking to the camera and explained that the whole show was gonna be in claymation, then it went straight to it. It was kinda weird, and it was real shitty...But real funny. They had Knoxville on there and did a few "clips" from the jackass movie in claymation. And at the end, when they make all those wild prophocies, they had Mr T doin a few. Damn good show, it was some history.

Hank Parker - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied May 21, 2003

i saw that. i must of been faded, because i don't remember much. i do remember thinking it was a cool idea.....

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

the_gooch - Replied May 21, 2003

i'm pissed that i missed that!

the_gooch - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. spec

spec Guest

spec - Replied May 21, 2003

:lol: that episode rocked, i thought he was just joking about it on the pervious show to air that skit about the interns.

5. awkward eye

awkward eye 12oz Veteran Member

awkward eye - Replied Jun 5, 2003

reminded me of mr.bill,conan's always funny...

awkward eye - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: