Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Conan Disses Canada!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Just now, Conan says that in that meeting between bush and Chretien, Canada decided not to help the states strike Iraq. The crowd boos.

Then, he says that the reason is, Chretien says, is because we don't have an army.

hmmmm...

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Woooo!!! Go Conan!!!! Yay!!!!!

3. socrates

socrates Guest

The mountees can ride to iraq

4. Tom Snyder

Tom Snyder New Jack

Conan just ended our brief feud with that little gem about Canada.

5. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

you stupid fuck. you know nothing about Canada. You have no respect for recent history whatsoever, I see. All of you who replied above, or most of those who will reply below.

i put this thread up for a reason. to see how gay you mutherfukkers are.

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

why are you getting so heated about living in a country that has the stereotype of being peaceful and friendly? :confused: i wish people mistakenly thought that about me...

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

good thing i didn't reply...shit! :rolleyes:

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

canadians have been upto no good for so long. do you know they make swedish fish??? how fuckedup is that...they call them swedish but make em in canada, maybe theres more to this? i know this. conan knows this. canada knows this. iraq doesn't. thats the problem...canadas not willing to start poisening iraq with their fish like they have been doing to the us for years. i mean get with it guys, we need your dirty, underhanded help!!

10. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

its all in good fun:D

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

that's cool, armen.

i used to get in fights all the time in one of my old high schools that had some armeniens in the change room.

make fun all you want, footsoldier. swedish fish? where'd you get that from? yeah, diss our farming system, and the way we disrespect our ecology. Just keep damming the Columbia River, aiight?

"TELL ME THE STORY OF THE FOOTSOLDIER, AND I WILL TELL YOU THE STORY OF ALL WARS." - my first quote* on this board, i think, when i came on as canadiano.

* - i meant signature, not quote.

12. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

well?

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

That Swedish Fish story outrages me. In a blind rage typical of cowboyesque Americans I call for an end to Canada...NO I demand it for this "Swedish" Fish fiasco.

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

we are peaceful, and it's nothing to laugh at. also, we have a lot more to be proud of. i guess because we can be so proud of the simple (relatively, almost) ecosystems, and we don't even take care of them ourselves, pretty much, i get a little pissed about it. it's really all complicated.

anyway, we kicked ass in the recent world wars, and from what i've read, our natives are incredible people. it's really deep, and let's say I'm DRUNK off the love of my country.

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

we also make sweedish meatballs