Computer things you love or hate...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So, i finally baught a new mouse...its a logitec minimouse, looks nice, no red beams extra space design and the like...damn its so good it even has a wheelbar...So, yesterday i accidently pressed the wheelbar(only used for scrolling/zooming until now) and a whole menu poped out. At first i was pissed cause i thought that logitech figured out this dirty trick in order to advertise that site..but then i realised i wont have to type url's or even move my hand that much:

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/337/7532'>

yes, its dope.

++ Part2 ++

Couple days before i wanted to download Real player...real player is now realone and you have to pay even for the trial version...anyway i found a site with older free versions and d/led it...i knew that real was shitty spamwise so i spent half an hour fuckin with the preferences in order to avoid the hussle...so, today i check my box and what do i see? 16 useless ad emails....unrelated? i doubt it...

Thats all, thank you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

haha!

It looks like we have almost the exact same bookmarks !

Google (is my homepage)

12oz

hotmail

Freephoto

Girlies

that's my top5!

and then there's FOOTBALL

Guest imported_Tesseract

Add my swissarmy pocketknive and a bunch of heinekens and there you are...all a man needs

Guest imported_Tesseract

...hmmm, i just realised that the mouse thing works good with only one IE window open, when i have more its acting kinda glitchy...i knew there was something wrong;)

Guest me IS cool

I got that same mouse.... It's super sweet. got that internet scrollbar button, mine's blue, got a red laser, no dirty ball to fuck with.,...

I love the fact that my computer can do a shitload of stuff at the same time.... i.e. Download music, while playing wolfenstein.

But I hate the fact that it freezes on me without notice for no reason...

How did you change the links in the wheel thingy? All i got is shopping and other default ones....

Guest me IS cool

I got that same mouse.... It's super sweet. got that internet scrollbar button, mine's blue, got a red laser, no dirty ball to fuck with.,...

I love the fact that my computer can do a shitload of stuff at the same time.... i.e. Download music, while playing wolfenstein.

But I hate the fact that it freezes on me without notice for no reason...

Originally posted by Tesseract

Add my swissarmy pocketknive and a bunch of heinekens and there you are...all a man needs

I find this quite amusing being that the top of my imac is covered in heineken bottle caps, and next to my keyboard are countless pens and a genuine swiss army knife...

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahahaaha, ese thats funny bro..you made my buddy list!

Me is cool, just go to site you want to assign, press the wheelbar, hold the control key down and hit the wheel button again(or a simple click) its in the help somewhere

cool mice

i have a cordless logitech same as the ones above maybe but there good, no way i coudl have a normal mouse, but im looking to get the cordless mouse, keyboard combo...thats pretty nice...and me is good for some but id rather have 2000 or xp they can handle better stuff, or so i hear...

oh jesus

i was reading bout some of wacoms new tablets in design and graphics magazine and i almost came..i have a little intuos its all i could afford but some of there new stuff is so fucking great...wish i could have it too..

Guest catwash

I hate how my Mac prompts me to login to 2 shitty servers on start-up. Enter password. it freezes, restart and repeat until successfull. Usually works after the second go..

do you people prefer macs when doing your art and everythign, im serious cause i know shit about macs besides basic stuff, i have a pc with most of the same design and art programs on it but my schools art dep uses all macs..im a good on a pc? or later on will i need to be mac literate...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yoink, thats the endless debate..i dunno anymore man, i dont think Macs are ALL THAT, sure they're better sure their design and quality is way ahead, but apart from that stick to the essence, there aint no thing a Mac does and a PC cant..it's all about the user i guess.

Lets put it graffwise, Rusto/Montana...people in US paint with Rusto, montana is a better paint, however good hands and minds seem to manage it on both sides...i aint no Mac Snob, i'm on a PC but i paint with montana..if i had money to spend recklessly i'd get a mac.

well said

i understand i dont have nearly any money to even think of trying to get a mac, im running on a sony for personal use and it works fine, imstill learning the programs anyways so im not goin ballistic...ill learn all the shit on pc, and then get knowledge on macs just to know...i just wanted to see what other people were using here especially ones who have shown some digital art...:cool:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Haha, for real..you wouldnt believe just how plain and ridiculous my computer is, only advice...a really good screen, Rock!

Archived