`Computer Secret Informations`

Dirty_habiT

Post your [useful] random computer info and advice here. Contribute something, whether it be a way to eliminate feedback in your computer speakers or a useful shortcut in certain softjuarez.

Write the aim or summary of the tip your posting in the title section of your reply so that those reading this thread can skim through the posts easily. I encourage you to only post tidbits of information and not ask questions or make requests.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

unlimited search results in Kazaa

As we all know Kazaa allows you to display maximum number of 200 results per search. It seems to be quite shitty, especially when your keywords are not very precise. Here is the way to omit this restriction.

Run regedit (Start --> Run --> regedit) and then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareKazaaAdvanced . There should be a string named MaxSearchResult. Change the value of this string to ffffffff (of coz in hexadecimal system). If averything went fine you should see sth like this:

MaxSearchResult REG_DWORD 0xffffffff (4294967295)

And that's all!

Have fun and do not forget to restart your kazaa :>>>

Guest ctrl+alt+del

CS Keys/ Settings

dhabz has the knowledge.

lets see what i can come up with.

aaah.

ok how about this.

to change your counterstrike cd key (this would also, hypothetically work with any program i suppose)

GO into your registry editor (regedit) just like Dhabz taught you, and drill to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER>SOFTWARE>VALVE>COUNTER STRIKE>SETTINGS.

right click on key, click modify and type in or copy paste a new key.

im sure this can be done with any program when trying to change the cd key, just drill to the right folders.

good luck finding a working cs key though.

Archived