Computer help

ChiNo-27

Wsup I know this might be the wrong forum to be posting this or whatever but there seems to be intelligent people on here, haha no offence whatso ever. Anyways I need to know why every time I start up my computer, it says cannot load DLL.exe or something like that AND all my icons in my quick launch are rearranged (I think in alphabetical order) and the "Search Assistant" toolbar is on, which is annoying. Help?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'd write down which dll file is missing and then google search it (ex: "random.dll") notice the quotation marks. it helps narrow it down. you can find a site with the dll in a zipped format...download it and install it. usually goes to the system directory.

my guess is that you uninstalled something and it took your dll file with it...i've made that mistake. was too high or sleepy and the program i was uninstalling asked me...even said it might be used by another application..meh, whatever. i fixed it.

clean up your computer. system services...www.blackviper.com or .net i think can tell you about that shit, but be careful. spybot and system mechanic are also pretty good toools for the novie computer user.

Originally posted by ARCEL

ah, that happened to me the other day, a freind showed me how to fix it

start>run>type CMD>press enter

type del "C:WINDOWS" press enter

if that doesn't work, i'll ask him how to do it again

Nice try

Oh and boxcars I said that because I wasnt tryna offend other sites Ive been to and go here too. At the same time tryin not to offend you guys :lol: