Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Computer graff

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by emit_df, Sep 22, 2001.

1. emit_df

emit_df Guest

I saw an older post w/ some photoshop graf. It was very interesting because of the amount of people that talked shit about computer graff, when it's just another media to experiment w/ art......early graff wasn't always on canvas of painted on signs, or on shirts or posters or album covers........ as graff progressed it was adopted by many different medias.... so heres a few I did about three years ago...........talk shit if you must.

[​IMG]

2. destroy1

destroy1 Member

i tried to do that in paint, but that shit is fucken hard and my shit looks busted

------------------
    [​IMG]

3. one of my favs ... i go to art skool i also fuck wit photo shop

4. rolertm7

rolertm7 New Jack

bangin shit emit thats what i like the next level, all photoshop is design markers without the tips dryin up...i`ll post some shop shit soon...peace

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont think the problem is with computer aided graff so much as it is the people who 'do' it. if someone is out there putting in work, and they do some shit on the computer on the side, its no big deal. grey for instance. dudes scribble cover was done ona computer, but since he puts in work in the real world, no one cares. but when someone comes here acting like their hot shit cause they got an eyecandy FX plug in, thats when people talk shit...

6. emit_df

emit_df Guest

that make sense.........good point.
    grey's cover was dope.

7. SATANS IRISH HELPERS

SATANS IRISH HELPERS Junior Member

the thing is bro
    that YOU can pull all of that shit off on a wall!
    some kids just scan in a busted outline
    and come off like super-loomit or some shit

8. BucketHead

BucketHead Member

yeah from what ive seen of you in the boulder/denver area your wall pieces look waayyyyy better than those computer images...although i cant say the same for some of the people you paint with

9. HAHAHA "super-loomit"
    doing shit with photoshop is cool,but u gotta know where u stand if thats the only "graffiti" you do.

------>neks.one.......abk ymi

10. Bert24

Bert24 Member

Hey Epic- You let em' know!!

Bert24
    _

11. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

that shit is dope as it gets on the comp....what?

------------------
    Cock in one hand gun in the other
    100 and 10 degrees outside

12. platapie

platapie Guest

thats really dope and now im mad at you for being good. way to make me feel bad.

13. MUNE

MUNE Junior Member

hey emit, you should check out the boston thread. lots of older stuff from the early nineties. plus a gaze with ryze, hush, noble...you might like it.

------------------
    "what builds my feelings are the stones from which you built a barrier between me and you...."

14. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

yo emit, dope stuff...i saw some of your pieces while i was up in denver in august, i wish i would have had a camera...

------------------
    "Step on the god damn gas..." Bill Hicks

15. WEb=ijP

WEb=ijP Guest

yeah i try to too but it looks nothing like this paint aint made 2 do this high tec. shhi+