Computer graff

Guest emit_df

I saw an older post w/ some photoshop graf. It was very interesting because of the amount of people that talked shit about computer graff, when it's just another media to experiment w/ art......early graff wasn't always on canvas of painted on signs, or on shirts or posters or album covers........ as graff progressed it was adopted by many different medias.... so heres a few I did about three years ago...........talk shit if you must.

http://www.thefirmgraphics.com/computer_graff.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think the problem is with computer aided graff so much as it is the people who 'do' it. if someone is out there putting in work, and they do some shit on the computer on the side, its no big deal. grey for instance. dudes scribble cover was done ona computer, but since he puts in work in the real world, no one cares. but when someone comes here acting like their hot shit cause they got an eyecandy FX plug in, thats when people talk shit...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

i dont think the problem is with computer aided graff so much as it is the people who 'do' it. if someone is out there putting in work, and they do some shit on the computer on the side, its no big deal. grey for instance. dudes scribble cover was done ona computer, but since he puts in work in the real world, no one cares. but when someone comes here acting like their hot shit cause they got an eyecandy FX plug in, thats when people talk shit...

that make sense.........good point.

grey's cover was dope.

Guest jacks raging bile duct

HAHAHA "super-loomit"

doing shit with photoshop is cool,but u gotta know where u stand if thats the only "graffiti" you do.

------>neks.one.......abk ymi

hey emit, you should check out the boston thread. lots of older stuff from the early nineties. plus a gaze with ryze, hush, noble...you might like it.

------------------

"what builds my feelings are the stones from which you built a barrier between me and you...."

i tried to do that in paint, but that shit is fucken hard and my shit looks busted.

yeah i try to too but it looks nothing like this paint aint made 2 do this high tec. shhi+

what?.. jeeesus. i dont think anyone in here is dick riding. at all.

and the point was already made...by seeking. some people.

------------------

"what builds my feelings are the stones from which you built a barrier between me and you...."

Guest Wase_137

Dope post Emit, e-mail me to see what's up with a wall down here. I have to agree with Seb-two on this one, the last post was totally dissed by all of these kids that are still wet behind the ears and have been in graff for maybe a year. The old saying that "Everyone has an opinion," is bullshit. Everyone wants to hate on kids doing something new, I do computer oriented graff too and I also paint walls, so am I not a real graff artist too? To me it seems that all the people that try to further graff are the true heads not these dick riders that always diss and are afraid of change. I have a saying for those kids that have 1200+ posts and that are always being negative too, "suck a dick up till you hick-up."

Archived