Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

computer game guys. (help)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Dec 9, 2003.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, so im borrowing some files from some of my e friends, and i dont know how to make them work. they are all .bin or .bin.exe and when i open them they take me to a msdos prompt, and that i have no idea how to use. i can only figure out winzip files because i am dumb. are these files bogus? or just for macs or something? anyone wanna help a guy out.
    thanks.

2. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

computers are for losers. go outside and make some real friends.

wait...

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

this is ink lunatic

Please....any help here. I really want to play rollercoaster tycoon and the new age of empires . Help a nerd out. :)

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Man, Rollercoaster Tycoon is hard....

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

i have no idea what you need to do but...
    i can give you age of mythology if you want, i bought it so no fancy computer stuff necessary.

6. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I kind of want Warcraft 2 or 3.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I could probably get my brother to burn any game you want. But only because I'll need somewhere to stay if I ever come over there.....

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, you could send it to me if you want effyoo. and dazzle you could stay anyways. like duh.

9. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

i'd help you if i could . sorry homeslice.

10. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

im really excited to get my gameboy for christmas. im gonna so score this year.

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Yeah, i'll do it. 'tis the season and all that. press the email button.

12. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

computer games ruined me................ :crazy:

if you really want a easy game, and easy to get... go to www.gunbound.net ( i think its net..) and sign up and download it... its quite amusing......

P.S. IM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE. thannk you. =)

13. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

hahaha yesssssssssssssss. GOAL!

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i used my nerdskills and im set.
    thanks doggz.

15. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

well, lets see: .bin files are binary files, this is any image of a cd. but to burn the bin files, you need a .cue file, which is like the instructions on how to burn the bin for programs. once u get the bin and the cue then go to nero and choose burn image. then point it to the cue file and then burn that shit.

any ?s IM me: gr0wism