computer game guys. (help)

T.T Boy

yeah, so im borrowing some files from some of my e friends, and i dont know how to make them work. they are all .bin or .bin.exe and when i open them they take me to a msdos prompt, and that i have no idea how to use. i can only figure out winzip files because i am dumb. are these files bogus? or just for macs or something? anyone wanna help a guy out.

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah, so im borrowing some files from some of my e friends, and i dont know how to make them work. they are all .bin or .bin.exe and when i open them they take me to a msdos prompt, and that i have no idea how to use. i can only figure out winzip files because i am dumb. are these files bogus? or just for macs or something? anyone wanna help a guy out.

thanks.

well, lets see: .bin files are binary files, this is any image of a cd. but to burn the bin files, you need a .cue file, which is like the instructions on how to burn the bin for programs. once u get the bin and the cue then go to nero and choose burn image. then point it to the cue file and then burn that shit.

any ?s IM me: gr0wism

there's more to this than giving up because you don't have a .cue... which

I noticed you didn't mention having up there.

There's a program called WinISO that will let you convert a .bin file to

an .iso, which doesn't require a .cue and can be burned onto a cd.

Also, I've burned .bins without .cues before, and the shit worked perfectly...

so idk, just get at me on aim: chr0nicattrition

Archived