Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

complications

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AORAone, Jul 18, 2003.

1. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i meet a girl the other day. shes all the things i look for in a women and all around my type and all that other horse shit. and ive also been lucky enough to meet her boyfriend at the time and now ex-boyfriend. now i really would love to go on a couple dates to kick this deal off but shes stuck on her ex. he cant spell, cant read right, no job, no car, no life, no schooling....no use at all. me and this kat i work with saw them to arguing one day at break time and he raised his hand to her. if theres one thing i cant stand is women beating pussys. we ran to there location about 30 or so yards away just before he nailed her.when he saw us he put his hand down and tried to act all nice to her. so she slapped his useless ass and ran off. i cant seem to understand why she likes the dude. they fight and shit ALL the fuckin time. I MUST find a way to make her see that this is not only bad for her physical condition but her emotional condition. Aside from letting her get her ass kicked by this guy until she realizes it. should i beat the kats ass?or just leave that shit alone all together.women, what do you think or what would you do in this situation?

2. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

sounds like a keeper

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

in this situation id say go up to her acting all cocky and tough
    she'll go for it
    then slowly work in your actual persona
    and when i say slowly i mean molasses slow

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

see thats what this other kay said too, but when i talked to her bout that guy she said that she has always hated that he was like that but she thought he would change. so i highly doubt shed go for it again, bsides in the past couple of weeks iv known her she got to know me better than that.

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

that means she wants another guy to abuse her
    nothing more nothing less

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

damn you sound like dr. drew from loveline. ever heard of that shit? its a late night talk show but iv heard him say that a couple of times.

but anyways yeah, im thinking i should duck out of this one cause its gettin fukd up fast. ill be there for her and all but im probably gonna throw in the towel. if i see that puss lift a finger though? im gonna make sure he'll remember that day forever.

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

8. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

well every one has trouble with the opposite sex. who else got some shit to spit? lets her it guys/girls.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

let me grab a beer...
    yes i listened to loveline back in the days
    and ocassionally now
    good show

anyway yes dont go for this one,
    just how she thionks she'll change her abuser,
    you think youll change her
    it aint gonna happen, atleast not quickly

seriously be thrrer for her
    ive beat a few faces in because of this shit
    just because the giurl was a friend of mine
    but i shouldnt matter the realation
    hitting a woman is chicken shit
    so if she cant fight back for herself
    i suggest you step in if yopu think you can handle it

10. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

naw i got this kat. like i said, useless, the only reason he hits her is because he knows if he hits a man hell get an ass beatin served to him. not that id have someone else fight for me but if this white guy dont win, they all jump in. bout 12 other heads at my work were just inside the door he was standin infront of, most of these kats iv known for quite some time and hes just an ignorent wanna be califa gangsta. no friends no life, every one hates him. thanx for the advice doc. it wont be in vain.

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

and they did nothing?!
    christ man.

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

nah, for one its not like they were all lookin at those two fighting through the one way glass. but me and my friend were just 7 r 8 steps away i was up and there so fast they wouldnt have reached the door in time. but i gaurantee if he would have slapped her and i wasnt there at least one of em would have seen it, and all of them would be on it.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

good, i cant stand that shti

14. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

bump. i beat up some guy in front of his wife for tha shit. but any ways any body else got sum fucked up situations? "when" is good at this shit. or we can just turn it into a thread about how many people have beat some ass over men hitting women thread. whatever lets hear some stories

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

if i can find my story about how i beat some motherfuckers face into his own stucco ill post it
    its somewhere in the nightowls thread or some rape thread