complications

AORAone

i meet a girl the other day. shes all the things i look for in a women and all around my type and all that other horse shit. and ive also been lucky enough to meet her boyfriend at the time and now ex-boyfriend. now i really would love to go on a couple dates to kick this deal off but shes stuck on her ex. he cant spell, cant read right, no job, no car, no life, no schooling....no use at all. me and this kat i work with saw them to arguing one day at break time and he raised his hand to her. if theres one thing i cant stand is women beating pussys. we ran to there location about 30 or so yards away just before he nailed her.when he saw us he put his hand down and tried to act all nice to her. so she slapped his useless ass and ran off. i cant seem to understand why she likes the dude. they fight and shit ALL the fuckin time. I MUST find a way to make her see that this is not only bad for her physical condition but her emotional condition. Aside from letting her get her ass kicked by this guy until she realizes it. should i beat the kats ass?or just leave that shit alone all together.women, what do you think or what would you do in this situation?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

see thats what this other kay said too, but when i talked to her bout that guy she said that she has always hated that he was like that but she thought he would change. so i highly doubt shed go for it again, bsides in the past couple of weeks iv known her she got to know me better than that.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

when i talked to her bout that guy she said that she has always hated that he was like that but she thought he would change.

that means she wants another guy to abuse her

nothing more nothing less

damn you sound like dr. drew from loveline. ever heard of that shit? its a late night talk show but iv heard him say that a couple of times.

but anyways yeah, im thinking i should duck out of this one cause its gettin fukd up fast. ill be there for her and all but im probably gonna throw in the towel. if i see that puss lift a finger though? im gonna make sure he'll remember that day forever.

damn you sound like dr. drew from loveline. ever heard of that shit? but anyways yeah, im thinking i should duck out of this one cause its gettin fukd up fast.

ill be there for her and all but im probably gonna throw in the towel.

if i see that puss lift a finger though? im gonna make sure he'll remember that day forever.

let me grab a beer...

yes i listened to loveline back in the days

and ocassionally now

good show

anyway yes dont go for this one,

just how she thionks she'll change her abuser,

you think youll change her

it aint gonna happen, atleast not quickly

seriously be thrrer for her

ive beat a few faces in because of this shit

just because the giurl was a friend of mine

but i shouldnt matter the realation

hitting a woman is chicken shit

so if she cant fight back for herself

i suggest you step in if yopu think you can handle it

naw i got this kat. like i said, useless, the only reason he hits her is because he knows if he hits a man hell get an ass beatin served to him. not that id have someone else fight for me but if this white guy dont win, they all jump in. bout 12 other heads at my work were just inside the door he was standin infront of, most of these kats iv known for quite some time and hes just an ignorent wanna be califa gangsta. no friends no life, every one hates him. thanx for the advice doc. it wont be in vain.

nah, for one its not like they were all lookin at those two fighting through the one way glass. but me and my friend were just 7 r 8 steps away i was up and there so fast they wouldnt have reached the door in time. but i gaurantee if he would have slapped her and i wasnt there at least one of em would have seen it, and all of them would be on it.

bump. i beat up some guy in front of his wife for tha shit. but any ways any body else got sum fucked up situations? "when" is good at this shit. or we can just turn it into a thread about how many people have beat some ass over men hitting women thread. whatever lets hear some stories

Guest sneak

if shes stuck on him, then either forget her till she gets over him.

but the old saying "good things come to those who wait" is applicabl here.

1-18-2002

you dont tell him to stop, you make him stop, girls are so submissive these days...

this happened to a friend of mine also but she got it a little worse and also instead of going to her mom she came to me, i waited with her outside that fuckers house the next day. when he got home she stepped out of my ride first and he gave her a little smirk, then he saw me get out and that pussy started running towards his door, i caught him before he got inside and made his face eat some angry fist and some stucco... i look out for my lady friends

thought i posted more but you get the idea

speaking of stucco....and beating peoples asses

when i lived in north carolina some kid i knew named kenny got hit in the back of the head with a tennis ball or some shit, so he grabbed the dude by the back of the head and slid his face down the stucco wall at school. never saw either of them again. wall ball was also banned from school that day. any one remember that game?

it was a sight to see

i felt like i accomplished some great deed after the fact

fuck him, ya know?

i saw the shithead a few monthsa go aand his face is fucked still

i didnt even approach him

i jusr hope hes changed his ways

i dunn o i dont get mad often but when i do its bad

and lady hitting is on my number one of 10 list

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah...... but seriously, these people leave open therye mail boxes and id skate by (when i skateboarded) and rip my fuckin arm open. i dont know what is wrong with these people, its the same as those bitches who have yards with tiny gravel as a lawn( wich is damn near every one in arizona) wheels get caught in that shit, and scrap your hands knees and sometimes your face up. all them skates out there know this shit, and its worse than death itself.

yards with tiny gravel as a lawn( wich is damn near every one in arizona) wheels get caught in that shit, and scrap your hands knees and sometimes your face up.

i longboard and gravel is my enemy

get one small rock nunder your wheel and youre fucked

ahhhh im relieved to know im not the only to feel this pain. hey jus curious but i see alot of heads( or have seen, just not lately) with the night owls status. may i inquire how this status ia acuired

stay up past your bed time consistently

and inquire within

yes yes..... but when can i add this status? im alwats hittin this forum up late night. dont want no kats thinkin im not a genuine night owl...lol. i se you like the jager too. thats my drink of choice, and im just coming off its beutifull drunk buzz as we speak. who woulda thought a drink made from mushrooms would be so damn good. when i tell people that they freak."mushrooms? thats fukin nasty" bitch! shut up and drink sum more, youll see.

i never see any other night owls any more but you. shit man the only other ones i see are on at the mid day. but its cool, not really worried bout it, im sure if they see me theyll know. or some one could put in a good word for me. i remember this one guys qoute was" nightowls....fuck you" i was always a big fan of that one.