Complainspotting

Guest TrustEvil

Guest TrustEvil

here i am once again, left to my own devices and ready to step on some toes....

this goes out to everyone who reads the trainspotting thread, and then clutters it up with their personal demands..."where was that spotted ? , "what color was my fill-in ?", "did you catch flix ?", "who sidebusted me ?".....i think the bigger question is "who the fuck cares". just be happy someone actually caught your shit and be done with it....are you so pathetic that you need to know where everything you did is at all times and how faded the purple paint you used is and did the person who took time to bench your shit get a picture of it for you. trainspotting is now more about information requests than actual fr8s spotted....i half expect it from toys, but a lot of the kids asking about their trains are established heads. enough already.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

indeed. if you want info on your stuff, shoot an email to the catchee.

yeah but what about people that don't have their emails listed eh! :)

Guest TrustEvil

i don't think every fr8head is constantly wondering about where such and such a train may be...in fact, i'd venture to say the vast majority never ponder such trivial shit as that more than once a year. once it's done it's gone and thats it. next.

Jessica, you sweet slut, you have the honor of fondling my manjunk because i get seen enough, if that makes me a sexy bitch to you.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

yeah but what about people that don't have their emails listed eh! :)

exactly. TEvil, it's got to stay like this for now unfortunately. what's more unfortunate is that you're not getting quite drunk like i am -ha haaa-

I don't see much of a problem. Yes, there are some bullshit comments that could go (and I sometimes delete dumb shit from spotted threads that is not spotting). Some people want to know what piece it was, because they need flicks of certain stuff. Email is preferable, but again some emails aren't listed. So just deal with it. If it doesn't contain spottings, just scroll down till you see some.

Guest TrustEvil

fine then, be a bunch of party poopers....

barfoholic: you know i was at the bar getting drunk while you wrote that reply....even had the foresight to stash some cans for some walk-home bombing....burp.

komes, i miss you but not as much as BITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeehaw.

everyone is so selfish, always wanting pictures.

im with evil on it. i dont even look in that thread anymore because, there will only be like 4 lists on an entire page. locations and fliks should be the extent of the question. better yet if you really want that information you should unblock your email so people can get in touch with you directlu instead of cluttering the forum with all these assinine questions. if your that paranoid someone will email you to jock, than just set up a dummy email account for the purpose of soliciting fliks of your shit that has been spotted. its that simple.

i dunno but im going to step your toes buddy. if i didnt get a flick of it and someone caught it, im going to ask if they flicked it. but thats me? the rest of that shit however, i agree with. clutter sucks. the importance of flicks could be taken down too....i wouldnt go "hey did you flick the **** for me?" i'd just email them and ask nicely. hope i didnt break a toe.

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by boogie hands

spotted today in the southeast

who the fuck cares-NS box

is it that important?-CSX auto

i cant believe i read through this pointless bitch session-RBOX

really now.....

Where was that ns caught??:crazy:

Originally posted by boogie hands

spotted today in the southeast

who the fuck cares-NS box

is it that important?-CSX auto

i cant believe i read through this pointless bitch session-RBOX

really now.....

what brand was the really now on?WAS IT PINK AND YELLOW WITH POKA DOT FADES???

Archived