Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Complainspotting

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by TrustEvil, Jul 11, 2002.

1. TrustEvil

TrustEvil Guest

here i am once again, left to my own devices and ready to step on some toes....

this goes out to everyone who reads the trainspotting thread, and then clutters it up with their personal demands..."where was that spotted ? , "what color was my fill-in ?", "did you catch flix ?", "who sidebusted me ?".....i think the bigger question is "who the fuck cares". just be happy someone actually caught your shit and be done with it....are you so pathetic that you need to know where everything you did is at all times and how faded the purple paint you used is and did the person who took time to bench your shit get a picture of it for you. trainspotting is now more about information requests than actual fr8s spotted....i half expect it from toys, but a lot of the kids asking about their trains are established heads. enough already.

2. BeetNIK

BeetNIK Member

i can understand "where was that spotted?" but as far as all the other questions go I'm with ya

3. Mr.C-Walk

Mr.C-Walk Member

....I dont ever ask about shit but it can be helpfull to get pictures out of it somehow....especially if your like me and manage to not really get flix of to much these days.....

4. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

if youre not curious about where your trains are being spotted.. youre probably lieing.

5. Are2

Are2 Guest

^^^^

being curious about it and cluttering up the bench lists with questions are 2 different things!!

6. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

indeed. if you want info on your stuff, shoot an email to the catchee.

7. Graff Jesus

Graff Jesus Guest

yeah but what about people that don't have their emails listed eh! :)

8. Jessica_A

Jessica_A Guest

someones not getting seen

:rolleyes:

9. TrustEvil

TrustEvil Guest

i don't think every fr8head is constantly wondering about where such and such a train may be...in fact, i'd venture to say the vast majority never ponder such trivial shit as that more than once a year. once it's done it's gone and thats it. next.

Jessica, you sweet slut, you have the honor of fondling my manjunk because i get seen enough, if that makes me a sexy bitch to you.

10. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

exactly. TEvil, it's got to stay like this for now unfortunately. what's more unfortunate is that you're not getting quite drunk like i am -ha haaa-

11. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

I don't see much of a problem. Yes, there are some bullshit comments that could go (and I sometimes delete dumb shit from spotted threads that is not spotting). Some people want to know what piece it was, because they need flicks of certain stuff. Email is preferable, but again some emails aren't listed. So just deal with it. If it doesn't contain spottings, just scroll down till you see some.

12. komes

komes Member

you said manjunk!:) Have fun this weekend and give bitty some sweet loving fo me.

13. TrustEvil

TrustEvil Guest

fine then, be a bunch of party poopers....

barfoholic: you know i was at the bar getting drunk while you wrote that reply....even had the foresight to stash some cans for some walk-home bombing....burp.

komes, i miss you but not as much as BITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeehaw.

everyone is so selfish, always wanting pictures.

14. komes

komes Member

whats the other dogs name?

15. krowteN

krowteN Member

im with evil on it. i dont even look in that thread anymore because, there will only be like 4 lists on an entire page. locations and fliks should be the extent of the question. better yet if you really want that information you should unblock your email so people can get in touch with you directlu instead of cluttering the forum with all these assinine questions. if your that paranoid someone will email you to jock, than just set up a dummy email account for the purpose of soliciting fliks of your shit that has been spotted. its that simple.