Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

COMMUNITY SERVICE

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Nov 29, 2001.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

oh yea....good times eh?
    any horror stories?

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

well i got 100 hours to do, so im sure ill have some storiessoon enough, ill keep you posted.

3. beardo

beardo Guest

i was a summertime janitor at an elementary school. cleaning classrooms, washing chalkboards and every single desk/chair. knocked out 60hrs in a week and a half.

another time i swept the same parking lot for 60hrs.
    walked away from that jaunt up about 25 cans of paint too.

:king:

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Were there any bristles left on the broom? Yeeeessshh.

I did 20-some hours for defacing school property. I had put up stickers promoting my snowboard company... All I did was sit in my car for half the tim and pretended I was on my lunch break. The other half I was "sweeping the halls" with those giant duster mops. Too bad I was in the bathroom for that half too.

:D

5. RedScarlet

RedScarlet Junior Member

I worked a pedeatric center where i learned how to spell

6. Are2

Are2 Guest

i scammed my way out of mine..

i've heard a couple guys talk about nyc comm service, it was a bunch of writers let loose cleaning up trains (picking up trash and stuff)
    they all had a good time and took plenty of scratch tags along the way..

7. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

A friend got busted painting a bill board in NY last year. Some transexual hooker on the corner told a passing cop on him! He ended up having to ride 'round on a dust cart in Manhattan for a week or so. Said the guy in charge was some crazy Russian who kept him entertained. In a way, he told me, he kinda enjoyed the experience.

8. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

my entire leg got swallowed up into a mysterious blackhole puddle thing in lower manhattan. went all the way to my crotch. i could just feel the diseases crawling on me. the overseer had to bring me to a ghetto bodega to get new socks.

9. cornelius

cornelius Member

i do community service at goodwill.. have 50 hours. my friend is my boss, so i don't do much work.. all i really do is go out back to the dumpster and break glass... i get all these clothes and other cool shit for free.. so it's cool... only thing close to a horror story i have is that i get these huge fuckin static electricity shocks every 5 seconds.. kinda sucks... i walk around smacking shit so the shock isn't as painful..

10. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

id take a stint in lock up before i paid a fine or did any community service..

11. catwash

catwash Guest

250 hours spent in a charity place with wrinkled up, smelly old bastards. Did it help? Hell nah.