COMMUNITY SERVICE STORIES:

ETHREADZNY

COMMUNITY SERVICE STORIES: I WAS STUPID AND A BIT OF A RUGRAT>>> AND I AM CERTAIN MANY OTHERS HAVE HAD SOME INTRESTING STORIES DURING COMMUNITY SERVICE>>

DURING MY QUALITY TIME CLEANING UP TOMPKINS SQUARE PARK< I GOT BLESSED AND CLEANSED OF MY SINS BY JEWS FOR JESUS<

HAD SOME HOMELESS CRACK HEAD DIGGING UP CHRISTMAS TREE MULCH and INSIST THAT WE WERE DIGGING UP SCHOOLS>

HAD TO PICK UP GARBAGE IN CHINA TOWN DURING THE HOT SUMMER>> I COULD NOT WASH THE STINK OFF MY BODY FOR WEEKS>

TOOK A RIDE WITH A CITY WORKER ON A GARBAGE TRUCK TO HIS GHETTO ASS APARTMENT (FOR REASONS I DONT KNOW)< WHILE HE STOPS TO BUY 2 coors 22's for lunch.

CAUGHT SOME HOMELESS DUDE CHANGING IN A BATHROOM..

HAD SOME fellow community servicer, ask me If I wanted to smoke dust with him during the break.

who else has the good community service stories?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I got busted for shoplifting way back when....I had to work off my hours at the downtown humane society.....awesome:rolleyes: Shoveling dog shit all day and cleaning out kennels wasn't that great....when I was finished with my hours,the staff gave me a puppy............

......and it died about 3 weeks later from Parvo disease.....bastards.

I mainly walked down long stretches of road picking up trash everyday in the hot summer heat. But we had this real dickhead supervisor named "Big T." This motherfucker was like 70 years old and wore big ass sunglasses and a vietnam vets hat. He sat in the van and followed us, usually honking the horn and yelling god knows what. On lunch breaks we'd go to a little 7-11 type deal where he'd always watch and and say he knew what we did in there, like stealing cough syrup and drinking it. I dont know what all that shit was about but whatever, it sucked...thats about all i can say.

yeah, i havent been dumb enough to get fucked through my life yet my boy was supposed to do some last week but he just wrote down some shit and had his girl sign her moms name on there saying her mom was disabled and he did a bunch of work for her over 3 days and like fuckin magic his beef with the state was gone.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahaha i got off easy and worked at a pet shelter....i would get high or drunk in the nearby park, then go to the pet center and instigate fights between the cats....it was pretty entertaining....plus you could easily overestimate your hours, i only worked like 3 times but claimed i did 15 hours

also worked at a soup kitchen with a fat friend of mine.....a female crackhead attacked him and threatened to cut his balls off and fuck him up the ass...she also tried to flash me before security kicked her out...the food at soup kitchens tastes like shit

not only did i steal about 20 cans of paint from this one place i was doing com service (2 cans at a time- riding home with my dad every day with it in my belt line) but i actually did an illegal piece behind the joint with said paint, little bits at a time while they werent watching. later i got caught AGAIN while using those stolen cans. oy..

those were the days

the guy i had to work for was cool as fuck.. he didnt really mind if we pissed around or did a somewhat half ass job... just as long as we did something during the 4 hour shifts. He was a really chill guy...

But one of the kids i had to work with was a 6'5" retard who was obsessed with god.. and literally talked non stop. We'd usually have to make a 3 hour walk picking up trash on some trail, and he'd talk STRAIGHT for that entire walk.... He'd always talk about his internet girlfriend (whom he'd never met, or even seen a picture of) of two years, and he'd tell me how he was going to run away with her one day.. i wouldnt respond once to what he was saying, yet he kept talking.

He was their for sexual assault too... so, needless to say, homeboy was a little creepy... and the secluded 3 hour walk we had to make was three hours of me clutching a knife... waiting for him to make a move.

about 3 years ago,i had to do like 280 hrs of community service at a local park.this is a pretty big park with a petting zoo,merry go round,pony rides and a huge playground...

some of the things that i saw on my days at "the farm"....

a fellow"worker"cleaning shit splattered toilets with bare hands(even after i told them they had gloves)then eating his lunch right after..

a guy getting head from a hooker in the parking lot in the early morning(same guy seen twice)..

lots of the ponies busting full on stiffy's..

a small child "humped"by a goat..

a prostitute asking me if i wanted"a date"..

park ranger talking about"mating season"in detail(and i mean'IN DETAIL")

some guy sitting behind a tree watching children play,while"playing"with himself(caught a beatdown before the cops arrived...)

2 guys sitting alone looking very suspicious.when they saw that we were coming their way,they bounced,leaving their bag behind.inside the bag was a half pint of jack daniels,a used condom and various"adult"magazines featuring"non adult"models..

and a guy that used to play the guitar for tips get the shit beat out of him for less than 10 bucks the local thugs...

Originally posted by ..fuD..

im pretty sure thats just how they ask, in case you're a cop. they cant walk up and be like "you look horny, wanna fuck my rank pussy for 20 bucks?"

come on,i know what it means.im not some average 12oz'r...way past puberty here.im just saying what she said.but thanx anyway for the hooker lingo workshop..i'll keep it in mind next time i roll thru"the track"

I worked at a school painting the walls, I would practice my rollers while I worked and I was usually the only one in the school at night, a few times I left some of the rollers up then painted over them the next day,. I ended up doing a mural in the back, wasn't too bad. The mural got dissed before I even got flicks of it though.

1 week after i turned 18, my house got raided and the cops found evidence. i plead no contest....i got stuck with 20 days community service...the first 2 days i had to work in some portable with about 90 heavy boxes numbered 1-30, and lettered A, B, or C. they were all mixed up, and it sucked, but i was by myself, so most the time i just sat around. the next 18 days i had to work at some ranch type park. that shit sucked bad. it was about 100 degrees everyday, and the first day me and the other losers had to edge a street with a hoe, but these werent your basic hoe from the hardware store, these ones had the wooden handle removed, and replaced with 15 lb steel tubing. after 30 minutes, i felt like i was about to die, and i still had 7 hours to go. the rest of the time at that place i had to make little trenches around orange trees, but most the time we would have someone lookout for the community service cop, and we would just eat oranges. out of all those experiences, the worst one was on my 18th day, the community service cop told us that some wild dogs had killed a couple of goats that belonged to the ranch. so he gave us a wheel barrel and some latex gloves and told us to go get them. it didnt sound so bad at first, but it was. both of the goats were ripped in half, and it was just me some dude that got busted touching a girl cops twat, and some fat alcoholic bitch, and she wasnt having any part of it, even though she could probably lift more than the both of us. so me and the other guy get stuck with goat detail, i pick up one half of it and insides fall out, woohoo, i got to pick up goat innards! and now i know what they mean by dead weight..............

when i was in jail though i hadda job. i washed cars and worked in the kitchen. washing cars sucked but the cops was cool and kicked down a cig here and there and we were pretty much on our own.

the kitchen was the bomb though. best job. i worked from 4 am until 12 noon every day except two per week. i manned the grill and made bread. making 1200 pankakes is a pain in the ass. i also got to trapes around a maximum security facility pushing the food carts to all the locked down felons. hmmmm....between meals we would smoke joints in the bathroom, get way wired on coffee and breakdance. plus we gotta eat mad large meals and got all the koolaid we could drink. so i would trade my other meals for dank to smoke. plus since we worked crazy hours i gotta lounge on my bunk and watch tv all day when every one else hadda sit in the yard.

way better than 6 months of 40 hour a week landscaping.

i did 5 weeks camp snoopy and was out that bitch 73 days early.

Archived