1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

COMMUNITY SERVICE STORIES:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Dec 25, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY 12oz Elite Member

COMMUNITY SERVICE STORIES:

Discussion started by ETHREADZNY - Dec 25, 2002

COMMUNITY SERVICE STORIES: I WAS STUPID AND A BIT OF A RUGRAT>>> AND I AM CERTAIN MANY OTHERS HAVE HAD SOME INTRESTING STORIES DURING COMMUNITY SERVICE>>

DURING MY QUALITY TIME CLEANING UP TOMPKINS SQUARE PARK< I GOT BLESSED AND CLEANSED OF MY SINS BY JEWS FOR JESUS<

HAD SOME HOMELESS CRACK HEAD DIGGING UP CHRISTMAS TREE MULCH and INSIST THAT WE WERE DIGGING UP SCHOOLS>

HAD TO PICK UP GARBAGE IN CHINA TOWN DURING THE HOT SUMMER>> I COULD NOT WASH THE STINK OFF MY BODY FOR WEEKS>

TOOK A RIDE WITH A CITY WORKER ON A GARBAGE TRUCK TO HIS GHETTO ASS APARTMENT (FOR REASONS I DONT KNOW)< WHILE HE STOPS TO BUY 2 coors 22's for lunch.

CAUGHT SOME HOMELESS DUDE CHANGING IN A BATHROOM..

HAD SOME fellow community servicer, ask me If I wanted to smoke dust with him during the break.

who else has the good community service stories?

ETHREADZNY - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Dec 25, 2002

When I got busted for shoplifting way back when....I had to work off my hours at the downtown humane society.....awesome:rolleyes: Shoveling dog shit all day and cleaning out kennels wasn't that great....when I was finished with my hours,the staff gave me a puppy............

......and it died about 3 weeks later from Parvo disease.....bastards.

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Dec 25, 2002

As I leave the earth I'm not alone
    All the brave warriors who fought on my side
    Fly with me to our last place of rest

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  4. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY 12oz Elite Member

ETHREADZNY - Replied Dec 25, 2002

^ thats rough man.. I had to clean the bathrooms of a well used library. The unfortuante thing was people have terrible aim. but the fortuante thing was I got free hours, and the senior club downstairs thought i was a employee, and gave me tips.

ETHREADZNY - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« - Replied Dec 25, 2002

community service...

never had to do it

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied Dec 25, 2002

I got stuck working in a Salvation Army store. Did a lot of unloading and "stocking". Capped the day off by having to clean the shitters. Man was that a nasty job. The lady running the place felt so bad, she let me leave early and signed off on all my hours. Could've been a lot worse.

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied Dec 25, 2002

ive only had to do community service once... i ended up spending 4 hours sitting on a couch smoking cigarettes and talking to friends, and watching bands play, and i got signed off for 40 hours... now i werk there and do the same for other kids...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Dec 25, 2002

yeah..its when i cruz by luaghing at them..

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Dec 26, 2002

sneaking bread ties into homeless peoples sandwiches.

man, i had to make like 2000 cheese sandwiches in one day.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE 12oz Elite Member

AeRoSoL JuNkiE - Replied Dec 26, 2002

I mainly walked down long stretches of road picking up trash everyday in the hot summer heat. But we had this real dickhead supervisor named "Big T." This motherfucker was like 70 years old and wore big ass sunglasses and a vietnam vets hat. He sat in the van and followed us, usually honking the horn and yelling god knows what. On lunch breaks we'd go to a little 7-11 type deal where he'd always watch and and say he knew what we did in there, like stealing cough syrup and drinking it. I dont know what all that shit was about but whatever, it sucked...thats about all i can say.

AeRoSoL JuNkiE - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD 12oz Member

Kes_One_HTFD - Replied Dec 26, 2002

i got caught throwin up tags with a silver mop on this dumpster and had to do 100 hours of Community service, i did em at my boys Skate Shop and just taught little kids how to skateboard and skated the bowl for hours on end. :D

Kes_One_HTFD - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Dec 26, 2002

Community Service:confused: :confused:

13. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Dec 26, 2002

yeah, i havent been dumb enough to get fucked through my life yet my boy was supposed to do some last week but he just wrote down some shit and had his girl sign her moms name on there saying her mom was disabled and he did a bunch of work for her over 3 days and like fuckin magic his beef with the state was gone.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Dec 26, 2002

last spring i did community service at school. i sprayed every locker with cleaning stuff, then wiped them off. then i sweeped the floor. then i wiped the spider webs off the outside walls. then i scraped the pigeon shit off the basketball court.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Dec 26, 2002

ahaha i got off easy and worked at a pet shelter....i would get high or drunk in the nearby park, then go to the pet center and instigate fights between the cats....it was pretty entertaining....plus you could easily overestimate your hours, i only worked like 3 times but claimed i did 15 hours

also worked at a soup kitchen with a fat friend of mine.....a female crackhead attacked him and threatened to cut his balls off and fuck him up the ass...she also tried to flash me before security kicked her out...the food at soup kitchens tastes like shit