COMMIE GAMEZ

shaolinmasta

The Commonwealth Games start tomorrow in my city, I don't really give a fuck though it does have benefits (easy sex with tourist chicks & bars and pubs stay open til 5am also trains run on weekday timetables)

Australia should hopefully do well and kick England's ass at shit.

My mission is to hook into some mad Canadian lass and drink myslef stupid nearly every night.

THE END>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahah the french girls are easy just drink them under the table but make sure you have a razor blade handy hairy bitches.

Speaking of colonalism if the american/bristish allience claim iraq those fuckers should be in the next commonwealth games.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by 4one1@Mar 14 2006, 07:37 AM

Speaking of colonalism if the american/bristish allience claim iraq those fuckers should be in the next commonwealth games.

speaking of idiots, you really are one

Originally posted by SilentBob@Mar 14 2006, 09:51 PM

I'm really not down. I like sex though, especially with saucey french girls who want to know if panties is a plural word or not. But that's a whole different kettle of fish.

got one! well, half french. still that. UMPH! aaaaaand she has a sister :innocent: comeonnn god, comeonnnnn...

i love australia.

haha the seremony was teh wak. over the top. way too artsy for its own good, no class. was hopeing those firework rollerskateing freaks were gona catch on fire and set some delta on fire. :haha:

Originally posted by knkr+Mar 16 2006, 04:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knkr - Mar 16 2006, 04:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SilentBob@Mar 14 2006, 09:51 PM

I'm really not down. I like sex though, especially with saucey french girls who want to know if panties is a plural word or not. But that's a whole different kettle of fish.

delta

[/b]

MOTHERFUCK DELTA

Yeah it looked like the planners took waaaay too many drugs while planning that shit, a giant koala on a thong flying in the air to rescue a boy??? WTF is that?