Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

COMMIE GAMEZ

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shaolinmasta, Mar 14, 2006.

1. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

The Commonwealth Games start tomorrow in my city, I don't really give a fuck though it does have benefits (easy sex with tourist chicks & bars and pubs stay open til 5am also trains run on weekday timetables)

Australia should hopefully do well and kick England's ass at shit.

My mission is to hook into some mad Canadian lass and drink myslef stupid nearly every night.

THE END>

2. 4one1

4one1 Junior Member

Here here brother.The aussies will shit it in i heard were pencilled in for 89 medals in the pool WTF! Watch those african middle distance runners they break records with ease.

3. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

4. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

You have to be a subject of Her Majesty to appreciate

5. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I'm really not down. I like sex though, especially with saucey french girls who want to know if panties is a plural word or not. But that's a whole different kettle of fish.

6. 4one1

4one1 Junior Member

Hahah the french girls are easy just drink them under the table but make sure you have a razor blade handy hairy bitches.

Speaking of colonalism if the american/bristish allience claim iraq those fuckers should be in the next commonwealth games.

7. speaking of idiots, you really are one

8. shaolinmasta

starts today I should buy tickets but couldn't be fucked leaving my seat and going to the city, I'll go buy Dark Side Of The Moon instead.

9. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

10. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

as an australian I say bah humbug we all know they are the poor man's olympics but the ladies in town would make it a bit better!

11. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I sooo thought the commonweath games had come and gone. I guess that was the winter olympics. Now I have to endure it twice. great...

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. shaolinmasta

yall negros know what's up

14. knkr

knkr Member

got one! well, half french. still that. UMPH! aaaaaand she has a sister :innocent: comeonnn god, comeonnnnn...

i love australia.

haha the seremony was teh wak. over the top. way too artsy for its own good, no class. was hopeing those firework rollerskateing freaks were gona catch on fire and set some delta on fire. :haha: