Commercials

Smart

Man, you never know what they want you to do... some guy just told me to:

"Treat 'my' wood with the power and protection of orange glow"

I never really did this stuff but, I'm thinking of going for it, I mean, if it will make my wood glow... and then there's the 'protection'...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Is that so you can find it in the dark when you're drunk?

oh shit, when it's dark I trip over it...

That's a good angle, I was mainly thinking of how it would look for 'them'... not how it would help me, good lookin' out yo!

^^^^^hahahaha......that older guy with a beer in his hand sittin' on his recliner?.......priceless.that shit is funny..........but not near as funny as the white dude trying to rap on that Geico commercial.....and then the african Record exc. says..." I've some good news.....""blah,blah,blah....

<span style='color:black'>Budweiser makes the greatest commercials ever. The one where this dude is at a club sitting at a table with this girl that wont stop bitching. He looks up at his buddy and he is dancing with this chick. Then it says "we salute the wingman" or some shit like that. Haha. Absolutely brilliant. </span>:lol:

I like the ones where the kid is walking past the street musician with his mom and he loks at the guy and says:

"Get a job..."

Or the clowny guy makes him a baloon giraffe at his birthday party and he says:

"I don't see it..."

"If your kids aren't getting enough art..."

im always impresed by them.. they get so much funding, and most of the cats that do em are actually interested in them as an art.. but i checked out newshooz.com (i prolly spelled that wrong), and i coultdnt stomach their promoes.. i li et elast 1 second to absorb a scene

:krunk:

herman kelly-dance to the drummers beat.

Actually, a friend of mine retired recently, at age 35, must be nice... he was a career man as Graphic Artist... I met him through music and bands and we found we both had some similar tastes in art but... we don't really hang out, he invites me to his parties and as the years go by I know less and less people but... He started a salsa company and they show his commercials during the local time during natinonal football broadcasts...

Like, we see his commercial, you see some guy in your town selling you carpet... anyway, I was actually impressed by his whole thing, I mean, I always liked his art but on the daily he made produce flyers and coupon books... anyway, it's just cool to see his ad and for it to be so good, sounds like he did the music too which is pretty cool as well...

• 2 weeks later...

So, I guess I've come to a breakthrough... I haven't really discussed it, but I've convinced myself that I hate the Geico "I have good news..." ads but... I find myself unable to stop from saying "Mr. Jiggy Fly, I have good news..." before I deliver bad news to people these days... I think I only like that particular ad, and only because it reminds me of so many of you 12oz kidskis!

i get a tv channel called imparja on my tv. it's a station based in alice springs (smack dab in the middle of the country....days from anywhere). anyhoo, they have this children's ad on tv with all these dopey hick outback kids shouting "what's up" and then a woman singing "can't hear you, i need to blow my nose". dumbest. ad. ever.

so... the "it's ok, I had Subway'...

the girl and guy are in the car, he's like 'did you just eat that whole thing of cookies?'

she's yada yada... then they're at family day or something, grampa has a football and dude tackles him through the bushes...

'Second Down!"

I like that one, none of the others...

^^ yeah thats on tv in AUS as well, thats the only good subway add ive seen. he takes out the old man and everyones in shock cept the old man who gets back up and is ready for more..