Commercials you cant stand

anonymity1

You gotta admit, some commercials are worth while to watch while a majority just suck.

I hate all these anti-marijuana campaigns that are like "What are you gonna tell your brother when you forgot to pick him up because you were smoking marijuana?" Muthafucka, my own parents have forgot to pick me up before and I'm an only child.

Share your hate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I really am getting tired of all the political commercials. They all say the same thing with a different persons name at the end. I dont watch that much TV but I always seem to turn it on around election time. I usually take that time of blah blah blah to take a piss.

Yeah, those anti-marijuana commercials are shit. They are so obviously full of shit and yet there is no one present to argue points with. Feminine product commercials are never going to fly well with me either. There is some medicine commercial that has the father of the bride on his way into the wedding bitching about his cold when he becomes encased in foot-thick ice for no real reason. The medicine busts his ass out (how it managed to get in there to him is left unaddresses) and they follow it up with a cheesey exchange:

Bride- "Are you feeling better, daddy?"

Father- "I do."

Jackass groom- "Hey! That's my line!"

<span style='color:black'>Now that i think about it, Im not a big fan of Valtrex commercials or what ever that shit is. Here is how the scenario goes down.

Im sittin on the couch and the commercial comes on. There is some girl in spandex rock climbing. I stand up and say "DAMN ID TEAR THAT UP!!" Then she starts talking "I don't let genital herpes get me down.." Then my boner goes away and im left with a funny feeling in my stomach.</span>

HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>Now that i think about it, Im not a big fan of Valtrex commercials or what ever that shit is. Here is how the scenario goes down.

Im sittin on the couch and the commercial comes on. There is some girl in spandex rock climbing. I stand up and say "DAMN ID TEAR THAT UP!!" Then she starts talking "I don't let genital herpes get me down.." Then my boner goes away and im left with a funny feeling in my stomach.</span>

YOUR DEFINETLY UP LATE WATCHING 5TH WHEEL NIGGA. :lol: :lol: THATS THE ONLY TIME THEY PLAY THAT COMMERCIAL, I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT THEY PLAY THAT COMMERCIAL OVER AND OVER DURING 5TH WHEEL (THE DATING SHOW FOR YOU STONE AGE NIGGAS) ITS LIKE 5TH WHEEL IS TELLING YOU "ITS OK TO FUCK STRANGERS IN A LITTLE ROOM WITH NO RUBBER AND HAVE LITTLE SOUND EFFECTS AND SHIT". AND THE VALTREX COMMERCIAL IS LIKE "BUT YOU MIGHT GET BURNT BY A BITCH EVEN IF SHE'S AS BANGIN AS THE BITCH IN THIS COMMERCIAL" I ALSO THINK THEY SHOULD SHOW SOMEONE WHO REALLY HAS HERPES, YOU KNOW THAT ACTRESS DOESN'T HAVE HERPES, THEY SHOULD SHOW SOME CRACKED OUT BITCH, SO ALL THE REST OF THE DIRTBAG MUTHAFUCKAS OUT THERE WITH HERPIE THE LOVE BUG CAN SEE WHAT THEY'LL LOOK LIKE IN 5 YEARS WITHOUT VALTREX, AND LOTS AND LOTS OF OTHER DRUGS. SPEAKING OF OTHER DRUGS HOLLA AT ME.

MEROES MLB TEAM 2004

TIRO DE LEJITO

COMO REGGIE MILLER

Valtrex is bad, but how about the commercials that don't even mention what the fucking medicine does? "Ask your doctor if ____ is right for you."

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT FOR?

MAN. How the fuck did I forget the new McDonald's commercials??? I'm not even getting into why those are shit, but DAMN THOSE ARE SHIT.

don't know if its reached your parts but theres a new commercial with all these guys getting into fights and its talking about you mother this and your mother that and playing the slow dramatic music as it talks about why you shouldn't use guns

im not saying the message is bullshit, but the vehicle they use to get the message across is shit

ALSO

OH YEAH, HOW HOMO IS THAT "BOD MAN" BODY SPRAY SHIT, SHIT IS BASICALLY A BUNCH OF DUDES WITH NO SHIRTS SWEATING AND BUMPING INTO EACHOTHER, LIKE THEIR PLAYING BASKETBALL AS AN EXCUSE TO GRIND EACHOTHER ON SOME STRAIGHT UP LITTLE RICHARD SHIT. PAUSE! ll ...AND THEN AT THE END THE SHIT IS LIKE "BOD MAN, BY BODY FANTASIES" MY NIGGA....BODY FANTASIES?? WHY WOULD A DUDE EVER SPRAY HIMSELF WITH SOME SHIT MADE BY A COMPANY CALLED "BODY FANTASIES"? THAT SHIT IS STRAIGHT HOMO LIKE A FREE GAY PRIDE EARTH CRISIS CONCERT IF ALL THE NIGGAS IN EARTH CRISIS WERE SHEMALES WITH ELECTRIC BLUE LEATHER MINISKIRTS ON AND BUTTPLUGS.

http://www.metadapt.com/blog/files/boy-george.jpg'>

"NO HOMO SON"

M E R O E

HOLLA HO

MLBRT''04

Oh yeah. And third wheel is my shit playboy.

^^Haha. Yeah they start off not so bad but then get straight crazy at the end.

Do you suffer from heart burn 3 or more times a week? Try ____ ! Side affects include drythroat, cotton mouth, stiff neck, loose stools, severe bouts of coughing, internal hemoraging of the lower intestine, temporary loss of balance or eyesight, siezure, paralasys and in very rare cases death.

You should not take ____ if you are a smoker over 35 or are trying to have children.

Fuck. Im not taking that shit ever.

Almost anything local. And any tampon commercial...Oh, and those commercials for medication, where they make it seem like your life will be so much better, and then never tell you what its for. It took me damn near a year to figure out what Rogain was for when they started running those commercials.

Vagisil commercials and the like. I saw one that was seriously like:

"Some things are important to talk about with good friends... like your painful burning vaginal itch."

WTF.

I'd bet money on this being the next generation of commercials:

"I had a pretty sick inflamed dripping stanky cunt, but now I use vagisil... etc"

there was this old sunny delight commercial like 5 or 6 years ago...that show these kids cleaning up a lot...then buffing a wall with dope pieces on it...

then they all drink that toxic citrus sludge and act all happy and gay and shit...

that commercial sucks...

Guest diggity

I hate the new snickers TV ad with the guy at his car infront of a stadium saying "how about them coyboys!" then getting tackled by some football player. I consume snickers bars from time to time, and that comercial is very far from reaching me. who does their demographics anyway?:tongue:

I'm Lovin it

..and there's this commercial for cable and the first month costs a dollar or some shit but the commercial is this fuckin moron walking around the dollar store picking all kinds of shit and askin the dude how much it costs...fucking retarded.

A lot of commercials aren't that bad, but some just insult your intelligence.

:hatred:

Re: ALSO

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

...LIKE A FREE GAY PRIDE EARTH CRISIS CONCERT IF ALL THE NIGGAS IN EARTH CRISIS WERE SHEMALES WITH ELECTRIC BLUE LEATHER MINISKIRTS ON AND BUTTPLUGS.

oh man, that's some good hate.

any and all car commercials piss me off. "the beautiful woman will think you're suave if you drive this car/tough if you drive this truck/a good father if you drive this suv." fuckabunchathat.

those new dodge commercials are driving me insane.

Originally posted by diggity

I hate the new snickers TV ad with the guy at his car infront of a stadium saying "how about them coyboys!" then getting tackled by some football player. I consume snickers bars from time to time, and that comercial is very far from reaching me. who does their demographics anyway?:tongue:

this commercial would have been cool if the football playr was in full gear...there is nothing i like better than a commercial with a fully dressed football player tackling a regular person....

The most fucking annoying repitive commerical I have ever heard was the "buck-a-day" computer commerical. That shit was so annoying with the techno music and phoney burban family. God awful commerical was stuck in my head all day seeing as I would hear it 4-7 times a day.

P.S this thread 0wllz all the other threads now in channel zero.

well, i was making cereal this morning and the fucking "REESES FOR BREAKFAST?!?!??!?!?" commercial was playing over and over in my head. i just imagined, like, me doing that shit as a kid, and my mom being like, "Yeah, pussy. Reeses for breakfast. Stop freaking out over some dumb shit, faggot."

i had cigarettes and beer for breakfast last week a couple of times

Originally posted by mr.yuck

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/images/02/06/19simon_200.jpg'>

"That's bloody awful."

McDonalds has done an awesome job of marketing to everyone on the face of the earth in their latest comercials all within 0 seconds. They go from some white kid skateboarding to some bboy shit to some business man to some preppy kids and they have a nice mix of every race of people making for a very harmonius comercial where no one is excluded. I love double quarter pounders as much as anyone else but i really hate that happy happy shit.

Archived