Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Commercials you cant stand

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by anonymity1, Jan 16, 2004.

1. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

You gotta admit, some commercials are worth while to watch while a majority just suck.

I hate all these anti-marijuana campaigns that are like "What are you gonna tell your brother when you forgot to pick him up because you were smoking marijuana?" Muthafucka, my own parents have forgot to pick me up before and I'm an only child.

Share your hate

2. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I really am getting tired of all the political commercials. They all say the same thing with a different persons name at the end. I dont watch that much TV but I always seem to turn it on around election time. I usually take that time of blah blah blah to take a piss.

3. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Yeah, those anti-marijuana commercials are shit. They are so obviously full of shit and yet there is no one present to argue points with. Feminine product commercials are never going to fly well with me either. There is some medicine commercial that has the father of the bride on his way into the wedding bitching about his cold when he becomes encased in foot-thick ice for no real reason. The medicine busts his ass out (how it managed to get in there to him is left unaddresses) and they follow it up with a cheesey exchange:
    Bride- "Are you feeling better, daddy?"
    Father- "I do."
    Jackass groom- "Hey! That's my line!"

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

<span style='color:black'>Now that i think about it, Im not a big fan of Valtrex commercials or what ever that shit is. Here is how the scenario goes down.

Im sittin on the couch and the commercial comes on. There is some girl in spandex rock climbing. I stand up and say "DAMN ID TEAR THAT UP!!" Then she starts talking "I don't let genital herpes get me down.." Then my boner goes away and im left with a funny feeling in my stomach.</span>

5. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

Trimspa, baby! Im back! yeah! Trimspa!

6. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

HAHAHAHA

YOUR DEFINETLY UP LATE WATCHING 5TH WHEEL NIGGA. :lol: :lol: THATS THE ONLY TIME THEY PLAY THAT COMMERCIAL, I THINK ITS FUNNY THAT THEY PLAY THAT COMMERCIAL OVER AND OVER DURING 5TH WHEEL (THE DATING SHOW FOR YOU STONE AGE NIGGAS) ITS LIKE 5TH WHEEL IS TELLING YOU "ITS OK TO FUCK STRANGERS IN A LITTLE ROOM WITH NO RUBBER AND HAVE LITTLE SOUND EFFECTS AND SHIT". AND THE VALTREX COMMERCIAL IS LIKE "BUT YOU MIGHT GET BURNT BY A BITCH EVEN IF SHE'S AS BANGIN AS THE BITCH IN THIS COMMERCIAL" I ALSO THINK THEY SHOULD SHOW SOMEONE WHO REALLY HAS HERPES, YOU KNOW THAT ACTRESS DOESN'T HAVE HERPES, THEY SHOULD SHOW SOME CRACKED OUT BITCH, SO ALL THE REST OF THE DIRTBAG MUTHAFUCKAS OUT THERE WITH HERPIE THE LOVE BUG CAN SEE WHAT THEY'LL LOOK LIKE IN 5 YEARS WITHOUT VALTREX, AND LOTS AND LOTS OF OTHER DRUGS. SPEAKING OF OTHER DRUGS HOLLA AT ME.

MEROES MLB TEAM 2004
    TIRO DE LEJITO
    COMO REGGIE MILLER

7. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Valtrex is bad, but how about the commercials that don't even mention what the fucking medicine does? "Ask your doctor if ____ is right for you."

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT FOR?

MAN. How the fuck did I forget the new McDonald's commercials??? I'm not even getting into why those are shit, but DAMN THOSE ARE SHIT.

8. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

geico.

umm....i'll think of more.

9. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

don't know if its reached your parts but theres a new commercial with all these guys getting into fights and its talking about you mother this and your mother that and playing the slow dramatic music as it talks about why you shouldn't use guns

im not saying the message is bullshit, but the vehicle they use to get the message across is shit

10. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

ALSO

OH YEAH, HOW HOMO IS THAT "BOD MAN" BODY SPRAY SHIT, SHIT IS BASICALLY A BUNCH OF DUDES WITH NO SHIRTS SWEATING AND BUMPING INTO EACHOTHER, LIKE THEIR PLAYING BASKETBALL AS AN EXCUSE TO GRIND EACHOTHER ON SOME STRAIGHT UP LITTLE RICHARD SHIT. PAUSE! ll ...AND THEN AT THE END THE SHIT IS LIKE "BOD MAN, BY BODY FANTASIES" MY NIGGA....BODY FANTASIES?? WHY WOULD A DUDE EVER SPRAY HIMSELF WITH SOME SHIT MADE BY A COMPANY CALLED "BODY FANTASIES"? THAT SHIT IS STRAIGHT HOMO LIKE A FREE GAY PRIDE EARTH CRISIS CONCERT IF ALL THE NIGGAS IN EARTH CRISIS WERE SHEMALES WITH ELECTRIC BLUE LEATHER MINISKIRTS ON AND BUTTPLUGS.

http://www.metadapt.com/blog/files/boy-george.jpg'>
    [b]"NO HOMO SON"[/b]

M E R O E
    HOLLA HO
    MLBRT''04

11. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

i fucking hate when thier trying to sell some extra helpful drug and they read the list of sideaffects and it does more than the fucking drug does .

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Oh yeah. And third wheel is my shit playboy.

^^Haha. Yeah they start off not so bad but then get straight crazy at the end.

Do you suffer from heart burn 3 or more times a week? Try ____ ! Side affects include drythroat, cotton mouth, stiff neck, loose stools, severe bouts of coughing, internal hemoraging of the lower intestine, temporary loss of balance or eyesight, siezure, paralasys and in very rare cases death.

You should not take ____ if you are a smoker over 35 or are trying to have children.

Fuck. Im not taking that shit ever.

13. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

KOTEX

The one with the bouncing red period

14. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

15. Brandon

Brandon Junior Member

Almost anything local. And any tampon commercial...Oh, and those commercials for medication, where they make it seem like your life will be so much better, and then never tell you what its for. It took me damn near a year to figure out what Rogain was for when they started running those commercials.