Coming To Conclusions

"XWAY"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: flagrant hate

wow..............you paint the same spot over and over.........i'm like so totally impressed.........hahahahahahahahahahaha [/b]

Hey! Richie! You're like so totally talkin shit again, i'm so not impressed! Why don't you post your flix?????? And until then why don't you just stop talkin shit and let your work talk for ya?

Guest Propaganda

Re: flagrant hate

Originally posted by RonArtest

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00321114f00000030.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00320815f00000001.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00320815f00000002.jpg'>

wow..............you paint the same spot over and over.........i'm like so totally impressed.........hahahahahahahahahahaha

good way to improve don't you think indeed?

Guest Rak Burns U All

That is pretty funny those three are in the exact same spot. It's all good though. That's what I used to do. Cut down to my favorite bridge spot after school and do a little peice. I don't know how many times I did that. It's a good way to improve fast.

Originally posted by Rak Burns U All

That is pretty funny those three are in the exact same spot. It's all good though. That's what I used to do. Cut down to my favorite bridge spot after school and do a little peice. I don't know how many times I did that. It's a good way to improve fast.

Thanx for clearing that up, unfortunately there are people who don't know the meaning of the word practice, (um, um, cough, a certain Ron Artest) And there are spots around that people paint over and over, why don't you go bitch about them?? Take your own advice, you can exist and I can exist and that's that? I haven't (called you out on an open forum) so why don't you shut the fuck up?? Or maybe you should start a thread so I could crotique and criticize your shit???? But untill then why don't you keep your bullshit comments to yourself? OK?

There's so many acronyms for this crew it's ridiculous. I'll be having a conversation with someone and come up with acronyms on accident. It's uncanny.

Coast To Coast (main concept)

Causing Total Chaos

Confusing The Cops

Color The City

Call The Calvary

Crushin Train Cars

Crush Trains Constantly

Collapsing Towering Corporations(one of my favorites)

Crushin Toy Clowns (only if they deserve it)

But, it's negative to always be talking about crushing toys. For one thing, how hard is it to crush someone if they're a toy? Newbies just need some encouragment and positive influence, if they're willing to take it. When I first met the CTC heads in my town, I was a wack toy but they weren't all like, "Crushin' Toys Constantly!!!!" They took us under their wing and helped us out with some good insight and positive revelations. It's good to have positivity and a good outlook on this scene, even though it usually dosen't come back to you. I'll get more Pics Soon enough.

Originally posted by CutTheCrap

No we're not...There's one. Worldwide CTC crew. There's just some newer kids coming up, pardon them.

You got to start somewhere!! And I think I've got a good start? Not to many years under my belt but people like it, Smaze wouldn't of put me down with no potential??

• 2 weeks later...

Archived