Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Coming Soon...Spaceballs 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GamblersGrin, Sep 29, 2004.

1. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

cant wait for this.

http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=6547

Mel Brooks Writing Spaceballs Sequel
    Source: Ain't-It-Cool-News September 28, 2004

In a Q&A with Playbill magazine, Mel Brooks says that he's currently working on a Spaceballs sequel. Here's the clip from the interview which starts off by talking about the big screen adaptation of The Producers.

Playbill: Will you have a role in it?

MB: It's doubtful, but I'm writing myself back into the Spaceballs sequel that I'm now writing, so you haven't seen the last of my face. Why another Spaceballs? It wouldn't feel right have anyone else play Yoghurt and the first one was the best experience I've had making a movie since Blazing Saddles.

Playbill: When can we expect that?

MB: Best case scenario: a week before the new Star Wars opens. Worst Case Scenario: a year after the new star wars opens.

http://www.sfad.org/julia/blog/graphics/spaceballs.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.wfu.edu/users/joyela2/darkhelmet.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.listentome.net/presskroob.gif'>

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

4. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

5. azert

azert Senior Member

I remember a while ago, someone posted a thread that said Rick Moranis died. Was that true???

6. Drunk Sober

Drunk Sober Member

fuck I hope not! Strange Brew forever!

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

shit's gonna be gay

8. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Clearly the schwartz is not with you..

9. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Can't wait to see it

10. KRON KING

KRON KING Member

11. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

"we've gone plaid"
    "my brains are going to my feet!"
    "we cant stop,its to dangerous,we'd have to slow down first"
    guys with the pic combing the desert"have u found anything,man we aint found shit!"

great ass movie,cant wait for the second one to drop,by waiting this long to do another one i hope it aint all shitty

12. sober

sober Guest

will farell should be in it.

the last pack i sent out to a homie i drew john candy as that dog/chewbacca character on the front of the envelope. it was fresh.

13. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

haha good idea Will Farrell is a funny cunt.

The bets part in spaceballs is when Rick Moranis is playing with the spaceballs dolls and that guy comes in and like fuck havent I told you to knock.

that was funny

Mell Brooks had some fresh movies for his era