Comic Book Shizzay

WillSydneyPorter

ahoy thurr, just wondering if anybody can help me out if theyre in the know of comics...

i gots The Avengers #10 annual from 1981 in a sealed package signed by Michael Golden the pencillist.. hasnt been opend scince i won the baby...

just wonderd if anyone knew a avaerage price or where i could find out howmuch shes worth? ive already checkout out comicbookguide.com and that wasnt much help..

thanks..

will.s.porter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey I just spent a couple minutes looking up your book, and its not even listed. I should have guessed, but I failed to notice it was an annual. Annuals are rarley worth anything. Sorry. If it were an annual from 1967 it would be worth "75" bucks. But then who are you going to find who will buy it for that much. Noone. Comics arnt worth crap, which is sad.

avengers-annual-10.jpg

Avengers Annual #10

AVENGERS ANNUAL #10

by Chris Claremont, Michael Golden, and Armando Gil

Marvel, 1 issue (#10), 1981

i found..30 bucks at most....edit* 450 bucks.. checking on price depending on who signed it

cant find sign prices at the moment but this should give you a clue

it should go up in value again when the new x-men movie comes out though

and comics are great

a drunken haze...fuled by steak n shake and gourmet chocolate rumballs

i ended up hanging out with this dude

tomariadrienne2.jpg

Ari Lehman...the original jason vorhees in friday the 13th.

omalleys2.jpg

ended up talking with him most of the first day about music production

then later had a rumball eating contest that i won and regretted...and watched his band firstjason play on sunday..

Oh snap its that issue!

The appraised one you have above is in the airtight case and has been assesed for how good of condition it is. 9.8 is really high, and once you actually have that done people feel much better about giving you a price. If im wrong that issue is first appearance of Rogue? Anyway, as I said before, no matter how high you find a value, its really arbitrary, because finding someone who will pay that much is really hard.

this dude theillustrator.com is good.

i hear that comic artists get paid jack squat. not that i wouldn't do it but i hear alot of complaining. that's why all the freshest artists broke off back in the day and made image in the first place. and at least if i do a graphic novel i have all the creative freedom in the world.

i used to have a decent collection. i knew how to pick them. if i had my one box of comics today it'd probably be worth well over 10,000 dollars. i've still got a few rarities that i've managed to salvage from the ravages of life however.

too bad. moms are evil. they will clean you out of house and home.

i lost mine when i went off to juvenile boot camp and left them with a "friend". he thought he'd never see me again and i wasn't so sure myself. but he gave me some greenpeace and i was happier about it.