come together

T.T Boy

damn, im listening to this song right now. fuck is it great. i suggest you go download it right now and rock out like i am.

oh yeah, the point of this was to tell you the dopeness of that song, and to inform you that i am going to a frat party tonight. well not really an offical frat, more like my buddies dorm with a bunch of drunken engineering students/ snobowarders who like to call it a frat. who knows..... maybe im going to a real frat but not telling you.

yeah.

http://www.londonpostcard.co.uk/images/be/be15043.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i found a box that had some of the old beatles trading cards in them.

as for the band...i like there early stuff better.

blah.

Guest BROWNer

the beatles fucking rip. the most bitten band....i used

to listen to beatles when i was in public

school on my record player.....shit is timeless.

ok i just got back from the flop house frat. god was that a situation and a half. tom petty was the music of choice. kokanee was the beer of choice, century club was the game of choice. you know 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. we made it to 71. im hosed. andered the campus. no girls at that school whatsoever, well fat ones. came back, had fights in teh hallway. wrote "fag dorm" on neighbors door in mustard, got booted by the dean or some college dude. sobered up by 8.

fuck, im going to college. its fucking cool there.

of course brah.

maybe i am drunk

Archived