Come, tell us of your crazy sexual escapades....

moeberto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was 18 my boy adam and i went to the mall to get the new de la soul (dont ask me why we went to the mall) and we met these bitches tasha and marketa. we copped that shit and waited outside sam goody and as we were waiting this girl comes up behind me and taps my shoulder. i turn around and this unknown petite chick with huge titties and a flat tummy is standing there like shes waiting for something. so i asked her if i could help her she told me that both me and adam could and promptly asked where the bathroom was. i told here it was like 2 steps away and down the hall from pennys and turned back around(dont forget about other girls). so she taps my shoulder again and says do you guys wanna come? do i wanna come where? do you wanna come in me? jawdroppedgetastiffieoner. we were like bet. we walked towards pennys went down the hall. slipped in the family bathroom and proceeded to fuck the shit out of the cute little slut (wrapped up of course). we get done like 45 later and thank the bitch for the nice fuck and the head. go to the food court for some post fuck munchies, and who do we see? tasha and marketa, lookin fine as fuck so we have a seat with them while i grubbed my spicy italian with extra jalapeno. we talked to them for a while and ended up goin back to my spot. drank a few beers had some laughs and i dicked tasha over my altered beast arcade box.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

You told her to put her pussy on your face only minutes after your boys taliwhacker was in there. Even when i'm drunk I know not to do that.

I think we found a contribution to the undertones thread....

:confused:

1.) ::high five:: you all have aids now ~!

2.) you proly like men, haveing to do with your naked freind and all, you will proly figure out that you like men in a yr or a few months.

3.) you should have sex with 2 girls...not 2 guys

4.) too many white kids, need to stop lissening to 50 cent

5.) im so glad im me

coffie/ i dont know whats up with kids today...gotta be mtv

<span style='color:black'>I was playing xbox with my homie while there were 3 girls sitting there watching us play being bored. Well this one girl that was there started rubbing he feet on my dick waking him up a little bit. Well thats not good enough so i keep playing. She eventually makes her way down and starts giving me head while holding a pillow in front of her face so no one can see like the cant figure things out. Well she eventually grabs it right in the middle and stops suckin. She looks over at her friend jen and says "hey look its still soft," as she shakes it around in her hand. Then she showed the other girl who was jens sister.

Well this girl wanted to go back to my room and fuck and her buddies were trying to get me to go back there with her too and i was like "I dont know. Im not really in the mood," i had a funny feeling about her. So she bounces kinda pised but i could give a fuck.

Well later that night i over heard the 2 girls that were left talking about how this girl steph went to the clinic today and has ghonorhea(sp). So I kicked all those scandalous ass bitches outta my crib for ever. The last i heard my old roommate told me that all of those bitches now have multiple uncurable disseases and are no longer allowed to enter the apt complex.</span>

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>I was playing xbox with my homie while there were 3 girls sitting there watching us play being bored. Well this one girl that was there started rubbing he feet on my dick waking him up a little bit. Well thats not good enough so i keep playing. She eventually makes her way down and starts giving me head while holding a pillow in front of her face so no one can see like the cant figure things out. Well she eventually grabs it right in the middle and stops suckin. She looks over at her friend jen and says "hey look its still soft," as she shakes it around in her hand. Then she showed the other girl who was jens sister.

Well this girl wanted to go back to my room and fuck and her buddies were trying to get me to go back there with her too and i was like "I dont know. Im not really in the mood," i had a funny feeling about her. So she bounces kinda pised but i could give a fuck.

Well later that night i over heard the 2 girls that were left talking about how this girl steph went to the clinic today and has ghonorhea(sp). So I kicked all those scandalous ass bitches outta my crib for ever. The last i heard my old roommate told me that all of those bitches now have multiple uncurable disseases and are no longer allowed to enter the apt complex.</span>

whew! too close for comfort if you ask me, good job goin with your gut:)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

once again this thread proves how lame my life is.....all the drunken sluts that i could have got with were beat as fuck.....why cant there ever be fine sluts on my jock? why does my life sucks....what prevents me from blowing my brains out...i want to fuck fate in the ass with a machete

so i'm at a party and about to head to a backroom with some slut. my friend who is a girl that i've always wanted to get up with is like look "do not fuck that girl, she is a DIRTY slut. if you just wanna have sex, i'll have sex with you." so i'm like hell yeah. we get into a bed and right as this happens another member of 12oz(you know who you are) hops in the bed with the slut from earlier. my friend who was all down to fuck before now doesn't want to. so i turn to the slut from earlier me and my boy switch places and i don't feel like humiliating myself anymore. but you can all guess what happened.

Guest Ted Wakowski

I met this girl once, and she came on to me kinda strong. She ends up coming over to my house, where we made out and whatnot. Then, a little while after that, I take this girl up to my room and we had sex. And not the kind of sex you see on network TV, I mean real sex. Total nudity. I got to see everything. We must have had the sex we had for almost 30 minutes, uninterrupted. It was fucking crazy.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I met this girl once, and she came on to me kinda strong. She ends up coming over to my house, where we made out and whatnot. Then, a little while after that, I take this girl up to my room and we had sex. And not the kind of sex you see on network TV, I mean real sex. Total nudity. I got to see everything. We must have had the sex we had for almost 30 minutes, uninterrupted. It was fucking crazy.

not to brag or anything, right:lol: :rolleyes:

Archived