Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Come, tell us of your crazy sexual escapades....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by moeberto, Nov 9, 2003.

1. moeberto

moeberto New Jack

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

You told her to put her pussy on your face only minutes after your boys taliwhacker was in there. Even when i'm drunk I know not to do that.

3. moeberto

moeberto New Jack

I'm grimy like that.....

4. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

haha, this thread would be vastly improved by flciks of the ho you banged

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I watched 7 guys contract HIV at the same time while they were running a train on this contaminated coke head bitch. I tried to tell them to buckle up.

6. space base

space base Senior Member

buttclam should come post more funny stories.

7. reach.4

reach.4 New Jack

:lol:

8. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Such graphic detail, was she good looking? or a butters sket?

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Now THAT’s what I call 7 The Hard Way!

10. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

there was this girl my friends and i would call "ughhh." she would let me finger her right in the bar while we were just all hanging out and my friends would be like hey go finger her and i would and she was willing.

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

one girl, 20 roaches, a small basket filled with sprite, a head of lettuce, nipple clamps, 2 dead frogs, a door knob, and alot of trust. 'nuff said.

12. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

Last time I had sex, Kurt cobain was alive.

13. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Member

when i was 18 my boy adam and i went to the mall to get the new de la soul (dont ask me why we went to the mall) and we met these bitches tasha and marketa. we copped that shit and waited outside sam goody and as we were waiting this girl comes up behind me and taps my shoulder. i turn around and this unknown petite chick with huge titties and a flat tummy is standing there like shes waiting for something. so i asked her if i could help her she told me that both me and adam could and promptly asked where the bathroom was. i told here it was like 2 steps away and down the hall from pennys and turned back around(dont forget about other girls). so she taps my shoulder again and says do you guys wanna come? do i wanna come where? do you wanna come in me? jawdroppedgetastiffieoner. we were like bet. we walked towards pennys went down the hall. slipped in the family bathroom and proceeded to fuck the shit out of the cute little slut (wrapped up of course). we get done like 45 later and thank the bitch for the nice fuck and the head. go to the food court for some post fuck munchies, and who do we see? tasha and marketa, lookin fine as fuck so we have a seat with them while i grubbed my spicy italian with extra jalapeno. we talked to them for a while and ended up goin back to my spot. drank a few beers had some laughs and i dicked tasha over my altered beast arcade box.

14. KillPretty

KillPretty Junior Member

oh man i dont know if i could ever get with a girl while another guy was or even while another guy is in the room naked somewhere else unless hes compleatly out of my view and the girl is really fucking hot....where are all these sluts when I go to partys?

15. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

I think we found a contribution to the undertones thread....

:confused: