COME ON NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK.

MEROJUANA

YO I NEED A JOB DOG. IN CASE YOU NIGGAS DIDNT KNOW, IM SLEEPING ON MY ANNOYING COUSINS COUCH AND EATING TOAST WITH KOOLAID 3 TIMES A DAY CUZ THE NIGGA IS A FAGGOT AND COMPLAINS WHEN I EAT ANYTHING THATS HIS, PLUS HIS GIRL LIVES THERE SO THE NIGGA TRIES TO ACT LIKE HE'S "THE BOSS" WHEN IN REALITY HE'S A HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT WHO'S DUMB AS ROTWEILLER SHIT AND WORKS IN A MAILROOM. THIS IS ALL CUZ I DONT HAVE A CRIB ANYMORE (LONG STORY). I NEED A FUCKING JOB ASAP. A RENT JOB. AND BY RENT JOB I MEAN A JOB THAT CAN PAY RENT NIGGA, NOT NO BULLSHIT MCDONALDS SHIT. RACKING IS VERY IFFY CUZ IM ON PRO-B. AND SELLING DRUGS IS APPARENTLY CRAZY SLOW MONEY. BESIDES ILLEGAL SHIT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION CUZ I AINT TRYING TO SEE REMO ON THE ISLAND. IM ALSO IN SCHOOL BUT THE SEMESTERS ALMOST OVER SO YOU KNOW...IM FOCUSED, SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB. OR PUT ME ON TO A JOB IN THE 5 BOROS. I DONT CARE WHERE AS LONG AS ITS NEAR A TRAIN. HOLLA AT ME.

P.S. IF SOMEONE WORKS IN TV. MY OWN SHOW WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. OR A COLUMN IN A MAGAZINE.

P.P.S WRITING "PS" AND "PPS" IS MAD CORNY, MY BAD. BUT YO YEAH GIMME A JOB.

MEROES

HIREME.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an idiot but...

I say find a part time job for now since you are still in school. If you really need a job, why are you being so picky? Oh. And move out. If your cousin is a (poor) bitch, move into a good friend's place. That person shouldn't mind your presence.

Or

Find a rich "broad" and use her for all she's worth.

Or

Help Chingo Bling run for office.

http://www.chingobling.com/

Captain Advice,

James

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Mar 29 2005, 10:53 AM

YO I NEED A JOB DOG. IN CASE YOU NIGGAS DIDNT KNOW, IM SLEEPING ON MY ANNOYING COUSINS COUCH AND EATING TOAST WITH KOOLAID 3 TIMES A DAY CUZ THE NIGGA IS A FAGGOT AND COMPLAINS WHEN I EAT ANYTHING THATS HIS, PLUS HIS GIRL LIVES THERE SO THE NIGGA TRIES TO ACT LIKE HE'S "THE BOSS" WHEN IN REALITY HE'S A HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT WHO'S DUMB AS ROTWEILLER SHIT AND WORKS IN A MAILROOM. THIS IS ALL CUZ I DONT HAVE A CRIB ANYMORE (LONG STORY). I NEED A FUCKING JOB ASAP. A RENT JOB. AND BY RENT JOB I MEAN A JOB THAT CAN PAY RENT NIGGA, NOT NO BULLSHIT MCDONALDS SHIT. RACKING IS VERY IFFY CUZ IM ON PRO-B. AND SELLING DRUGS IS APPARENTLY CRAZY SLOW MONEY. BESIDES ILLEGAL SHIT IS OUT OF THE QUESTION CUZ I AINT TRYING TO SEE REMO ON THE ISLAND. IM ALSO IN SCHOOL BUT THE SEMESTERS ALMOST OVER SO YOU KNOW...IM FOCUSED, SOMEONE GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB. OR PUT ME ON TO A JOB IN THE 5 BOROS. I DONT CARE WHERE AS LONG AS ITS NEAR A TRAIN. HOLLA AT ME.

P.S. IF SOMEONE WORKS IN TV. MY OWN SHOW WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. OR A COLUMN IN A MAGAZINE.

P.P.S WRITING "PS" AND "PPS" IS MAD CORNY, MY BAD. BUT YO YEAH GIMME A JOB.

MEROES

HIREME.

Start a reality show where you just clown cats and hate on cats in public. Chances are no producer is gonna listen to your ideas, so the best way is to have someone video tape it and then submit all your tapes. That's how Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville got started.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Mar 29 2005, 01:03 PM

I'm an idiot but...

I say find a part time job for now since you are still in school. If you really need a job, why are you being so picky? Oh. And move out. If your cousin is a (poor) bitch, move into a good friend's place. That person shouldn't mind your presence.

Or

Find a rich "broad" and use her for all she's worth.

Or

Help Chingo Bling run for office.

http://www.chingobling.com/

Captain Advice,

James

IM NOT BEING PICKY...ITS JUST THAT WORKING A MINIMUM WAGE JOB WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME. METROCARDS ARE NOW 24 DOLLARS FOR A WEEKLY JUMPOFF. AND IF IM PULLIN IN SOME BULLSHIT ASS HOURS AND MAKIN LIKE 78 DOLLARS A WEEK. WHATS THE POINT? IF YOU KNOW ANY RICH BROADS THAT'LL TRICK ON ME. BY ALL MEANS, PUT ME ON. I'LL PIPE THAT RUSTY UTERUS TILL THE CHECKS BOUNCE. AND AS FAR AS MOVING IN WITH GOOD FRIENDS. I HAVE ONLY ONE OPTION AS FAR AS MOVING IN WITH SOMEONE ELSE, LETS CALL MY NIGGA "PLAN B". AND MOVING IN WITH PLAN B WOULD REQUIRE ME TO SIT IN MILLBROOK HOUSES (GOOGLE IT) ALL DAY SELLING CRACK (IM DEAD SERIOUS) SO BASICALLY IM STUCK WITH MY ANNOYING FAT COUSIN AND HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO HATES HIM AND LAUGHS AT EVERYTHING I SAY...UNTIL I GET MY OWN SHIT POPPIN. I GOT MY HOMEBOY WHO'S TRYING TO MOVE OUT HIS MOMS HOUSE SO WE'RE COLLABORATING. BUT RIGHT NOW HE'S THE ONLY ONE WITH A JOB, AND HE JUST GOT A CAR SO SHIT IS LOOKING LIKE A LONG ROAD.

M E R O E .

IM STUCK

How about bartending or waiting tables?

You can get discounted or free drinks at your bar when you aren't working, and discounted or free food at your restaurant.

If you have no experience bartending then just try to start out as a barback and see if you can train and work your way up. If you're gonna apply for a waiter position, just tell them you lived in California for a year and worked at your uncle's restaurant or some bullshit.

Just put on some nice clothes and hop on the train and walk around looking for a nice looking place....or just google NYC bars & restaurants. Check out their websites and shit.

ah, I've been waiting for another Mero thread.

Maybe not the one i wanted (i.e. clowning on scenester assholes and emo dickheads) but full of Mero brand filth regardless.

Mero, here's a good place to start looking for work

http://www.craigslist.org

it's one of the BEST places to start looking for work in your city/area and best of all, it's free. There's all sorts of jobs up and down the spectrum from blue collar to white collar, temp work, part-time, day jobs, etc.... You just have to log on and start looking.

My other advice would be to start calling around to temp agencies in your area. There's all sorts that special in office jobs, blue collar steeze, etc... and they basically do the looking for you. Drawback is that some can be flaky and thus you've got to bug them a lot to help you find work. Apple One is a good place because they actually hook you up with medical benefits (doing temp work!) after you've been with them for three months

Three, set up a checking account if you don't have one. You'll never move out if you can't hoard your cash and having it in a cigar box next to your bed won't help shit because it'll be too tempting to spend it on hoes, weed and drink.

Lastly, you need a resume and a cover letter. If you want a job, A REAL JOB you're going to need to show solid work history as well as a savy cover letter to get your foot in the door. If you want, i can email you a copy of my cover letter as an example (sorry, not my resume). Employers need to see that you can be relied upon as evidenced by a good track record.

Hope this helps Mero. Your foul humor and acidic wit helped me through shitty times so i just wanted to return the favor

actually, i donate blood and the red cross doesn't care about tattoos if they're more than a year old and they don't care about marijuana.

i don't know shit about sperm donation though, but it doesn't pay much anyway.

if you can find a job as a bartender, that's what i'd recommend.

try asking any bartenders you know if they can get you in somewhere.

clearly you know plenty about alcohol, good place to meet ladies, and it pays so well

bike messengering is an easy job to get with no experience, but it doesn't pay as well.

but. an old friend of mine worked for a weed delivery service for awhile iin nyc and he made bank.

Originally posted by MAGS156@Mar 29 2005, 01:23 PM

you got a big mouth so you could be a fluffer or evan a jon if you are young looking the buisness men love that shit(perverts)

COME ON NIGGA. ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU GOTTA BE THE SOFTEST NERD NIGGA I EVER LAID EYES ON. IM SURE YOU KNOW PLENTY ABOUT GETTING YOUR ASS DUG OUT LIKE A GRAVEYARD. BUT I AINT INTERESTED IN ALL THAT GAY SHIT, I'LL LEAVE THAT TO YOU YOU HERB ASS FAGGOT. SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE EYE WITH A STAPLEGUN. YOU SHOULD GET BANNED FOR POSTING THE SAME MISSPELLED SENTENCE 13 TIMES. BITCH.

MEROES

your options are...... find a rich old bitch who needs some young meat........

I dont think half the fuckers in insurance know about insurance so that wouldnt be no trouble.....

Move to england.... the weather is shit, but the paint is good and you could scam off the state (every other fucker does!)....just claim asylum... they'll give you a house and pay the rent....good eh? hahahahahaha

....for real though a bartender would be good, all that free alcohol!

how about can set you up with a corner, i'll have my mans work it, though, and you just lay low and get this money, you feel me?

or, an aquaintance of mine has a couple ratchets he needs to get off his hands. they got bodies on them, but they still look new.

hit my skytel if you're interested.

ill say what everyone else is saying..

BAR

TEND

ER

my friend brings home SO much fucking CASH on friday-saturday nights, its ridicilous. you mingle with the drunk little girls, they start thowing huge tips down. ive seen it with my own eyes. its funny as hell. dont bother appyling to some trendy "club" or something...start off at a regular mid-class bar. start off as a barback is possible...bars are allways looking for them, on average its about $100 a night..stay there long enough, learn some bartending shit and wa-la you start catching some work for the bartender who calls in sick, before you know it, your a bartender. but seriously, theres a shitload of cash it in. DO IT.