come look at how dumb I am.

Guest CROME12DVS

Guest CROME12DVS

yo seekdiss

yo son thats my word your pusssy.....and you could bann what ever the fuck you want there are hundreds of ip's for me to log in from faggot!!!!!!

you need to get of my dick my topics are good! and i used the right forum dont hate me cause im black and beutiful!!!:crazy: :crazy: me:heated: and u :beat:, yo sista and yo cousin too :love: :lick:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

where's THE LAW now?

admin question--> I know you can block an IP, but can you get a password and shutdown an account?

may be a good time to find out!

'osama was a gangsta' was a usefull and needed thread? right. starting threads that 'big up' mass murderers is always dope.

i dont know why you insist on pushing my buttons, but trust me, it wont turn out in your favor. this board is for people to hang out on and talk with eachother. you havent said a single worthwhile thing the whole time youve been on here. no one cares to have you here, so i dont understand why youd bother?! to annoy me? trust me, its not that deep. it takes me more time close a thread than it does to ban you.

You could contact his service provider, and complain to the admin there, that some kiddy is using his daddy's computer to harass the flow of your popular message board. You could also block his subnet, which would mean like the whole part of AOL ip's in his "neighborhood." Or earthlink, or flushnet, or whatever.

There are ways around your immature ass crome. What you need is a chrome grill, and start tryin to flip gangsta hits....HOE!

• 1 month later...
Guest GorbortOrman

Crome, I'd watch out if I were you cause seeking might catch a plane to your city and find you and beat you up. Just like he said he was going to do to me, but it never happened... threats are threats, but play nice anyways cause this message board is too dope to fuck with.

Archived