come back to detroit (we missed you the first time)

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Great flicks seeks, i fuckin love how you deal with light and evenmore how digis fail to deal with it properly making the flick look way better than it would normally do....do i make sense? i mean this and this

black border is just added in photoshop. its my way of 'matting' the flics. gives it a more 'finished' look, than having it dead-end into a neutral grey background.

they were all shot with an olympus c5050, using a wide angle lens and no flash.

the contrasts and levels are admittidly tweaked in photoshop, but since its nothing you couldnt do in a dark room by pushing, or other tricks, i dont feel bad about it. and im still getting used to the differences between mac's and pc's. when i do it on my mac it looks fine, then i click on 'save for web' and they look completely washed out, so i have to figure out the proper levels so that even though it looks washed out, it really isnt, it just looks that way at the time. if that makes any sense.

i duno.

im pretty fucking busy, but i'll see if theres a few other good ones to add tonight or tomorrow.

Originally posted by seeking

the contrasts and levels are admittidly tweaked in photoshop, but since its nothing you couldnt do in a dark room by pushing, or other tricks, i dont feel bad about it.

agreed. I try to keep my manipulations down to what I could do in a darkroom.

and im still getting used to the differences between mac's and pc's

I've already been assimilated. pc on the left...Mac on the right. I'm glad I have the pc though...this way I can work on the Mac and leave 12 oz open on the pc.

nice flix seeking. have you abandoned the keeping something alive in your shots theory or are these just for documentations sake?

Archived