Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

COME and join us.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ClueTwo, Jul 9, 2004.

1. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

This year's "Running of the Nudes" was a smashing success, with more than 300 runners from all over the globe! Here are just a few of the amazing photos taken of the event (copyright Ander Gillenea).

Every year, thousands of visitors from around the world arrive in Pamplona, Spain, to join in the annual spectacle of the “Running of the Bulls.” But tourists are appalled to see the terrified animals racing through streets crawling with drinking, brawling people. The bulls’ hooves slip on the pavement as they race frantically, trying to escape the chaos. Sometimes, in their confusion, they bash into doors or the sides of buildings, breaking horns or legs. Human runners and spectators gouge them with sticks or pull their tails, and they, too, are sometimes injured, gored, or trampled by bulls desperate to escape.

http://www.runningofthenudes.com/page/2004-4.jpg'>

[url=http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=nude_run]Please feel free to watch the VIDEO...[/url]

[url=http://www.runningofthenudes.com/index.asp]Link.[/url]

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

PETA people love to get naked. I like this idea, as much as I dislike peta being very pushy about their materials. I've been vegetarian for about 6 years and never really enjoyed the way peta kind of pushes shit in your face.

4. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

http://www.runningofthenudes.com/page/pagetop1.gif'>

I'd hit it matador style.

(not the redhead)

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

hgahooha awesome

6. Booooh!!

They arent even real nude... Whats the point of doing it in a bikini/underwear???

Bullshit:D

7. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

8. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

wow...i don't know anything about bullfighting, but that can't all be propaganda. fuck that shit. cutting the bull's ear off? oh man what a hero. :heated:

9. KillWhitey

KillWhitey Banned

10. MurderSluts

MurderSluts Junior Member

this makes me want to eat a giant steak and wear shoes made of baby cows

11. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i'd gore it
    :lol:

12. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

this makes me want to get semi naked with the girls.
    and root for the bulls.

On the other hand, i've always wanted to go to that tomato fest in spain. giant food fight.

13. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

one of the many reasons why i hate people. :mad:

they cut that bull's ear off like it was nothing.:mad:

14. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i thought it was called "running of the nudes," so where the fuck are the nudes???

15. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

i don't want to watch the video.
    i'd probably start crying at work.
    i am a softieeee when it comes to animals.
    if it was being done to a person i'd be like...n'eah.
    hatred towards my kind.