1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Comdek reaches the big 2 0!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by comdek, Jan 28, 2004.

1. comdek

comdek Guest

Comdek reaches the big 2 0!!!

Discussion started by comdek - Jan 28, 2004

Comdek reaches the big 2 0!!! 20 posts :)

Well, after decideding to start posting opposed to just browsing from my registration in 2002, it seems i have finally reached the big 2 0. thats 20 posts for comdek. The past few days have been great, I feel like i have been welcomed with open arms, and I have to thank a few things for getting me thru it....

-Chilled Evian.... Like seriously what other drink refreshes your thirst as much as water from the french alps?

-Strawberry Chapstick.... For keeping my lips nice and moist, and full of strawberry freshness whilst i was "lol'ing" and "rofl'ing" through out my jurneys on channel zero :)

-I would like to thank my mother for paying the internet bills and...

-Nextel for their great 56k internet connection. This has given me the chance to make a day(yes almost a whole day) of viewing PMBs travel photographs. Thanks also to PMB for those too, great photography work!

-Casekonly for his great advice on zoloft...

-Finally, Raven for making 12oz, this is great. I love you guys... Tears are being brought to my eyes... :)

I love you guys. seriously.

Love lots... Comdek.

2. $360

$360 12oz Elite Member

$360 - Replied Jan 28, 2004

i thought you meant 2000 posts.

$360 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

Overtime - Replied Jan 28, 2004

me too, let youre epenis grow before you flaunt it

Overtime - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. S@T@N

S@T@N 12oz Senior Member

S@T@N - Replied Jan 28, 2004

[​IMG]

S@T@N - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. comdek

comdek Guest

comdek - Replied Jan 28, 2004

No no. 2 and 0 gives 20 in my book. 2 0 0 0 maybe gives 2000, dunno tho eh. And whats with the negativity? After all those compliments you just have to go and spoil it!

6. Telo

Telo 12oz Elite Member

Telo - Replied Jan 28, 2004

Don't cry man... It will be ok..

Telo - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Jan 28, 2004

meh.