Columbus,Ohio

laffinginside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can see the fx comparison..but i can say with no apology that its an natural growth.

The first piecer's here were cozmo and flip.

cozmo started in 1982 so his shit was hella nyc.

flip was schooled by bluster fc.

then add the fact that the dopest piecer in town is wands tm7(tich,yes2,ivory etc.) that would set up our enviroment.

peas,

laffinginside.

DUMPY BOTTOM...Cozmo's books are the illest..i wish he painted more. like 7 years ago he painted this pager spot and put mad characters of some heffers up.

STRATODUB-i think i figured out who you are.

you've got an audience duke.

there is a site www.omnimix.com that has quite a bit of columbus graff. check it out and say hello on the message board.

MODERN..peace bro..i'm not as comfortable as you are about putting my identity online..but i met you at topcats and talked to you at scribble..you told me about an apogee reunuion..you crew is beefing with my dudes keas,five and cern. anyway..hello.

DREWRITE..You must live in Columbus. I justhave to clarify that Wand and Jek are not in KNK.

Wand pushed tm7

Jek is in BSA.

peas,

laffing inside www.omnimix.com

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by laffinginside:

DREWRITE..You must live in Columbus. I justhave to clarify that Wand and Jek are not in KNK.

Wand pushed tm7

Jek is in BSA.

i know they're not in KNK. that's just the only crew i knew there so i give my respect. i visited columbus, didn't live there. it's just funny to me how everyone there had NYC/FX style. yeah, i can see that wands is in tm7...

[This message has been edited by drewWrite (edited 07-10-2001).]

do you really think that that wands,keas or anon peace look like fx?

the jek does a little but thats more of an tkid thing passed through tich type thing.

i think people have letter forms and splash backgrounds confused with looking lke fx.

if anything it looks like tm7. but really i would only say that about wands and jek.

others do have nyc aesthetic,like i said its a natural influence.

if you don't like it then i leave the computer lab and you fix yourself some dinner.

peace,

coz painted a legal with us (wfr) and some others (ment from Soa, hektik from pittsburgh) a couple of months ago.. when i left columbus, his still wasn't done, i don't know if he ever finished....

Originally posted by laffinginside:

DUMPY BOTTOM...Cozmo's books are the illest..i wish he painted more. like 7 years ago he painted this pager spot and put mad characters of some heffers up.

------------------

are we not men? we are asp.

modern-oabout reveling identity online..they got detectives that hang out at all of columbus hip hop functions so i don't hink its that weird that they would check websites and ip's.

i know cincy hot too. i don't know i just like to be cautious.

they are gonna get punch. how are you gonna punch five? its just supposed to be a battle.

good day,

laffing inside

Nope, it's the other way around. FX looks like TM7. Take a look back at both of the crews evolution and you'll see what I mean. While they now play off each other, The Magnificent 7 were around long before FX.

Where's Roler to clarify??

There's a site called "The Devil Made Me Do It" with a shitload of Ohio TM7 goodies -- lots of buttery Wand & Lon stuff.

• 6 months later...

how old are you?????

Originally posted by laffinginside

STRATODUB-i think i figured out who you are.

you've got an audience duke.

there is a site www.omnimix.com that has quite a bit of columbus graff. check it out and say hello on the message board.

MODERN..peace bro..i'm not as comfortable as you are about putting my identity online..but i met you at topcats and talked to you at scribble..you told me about an apogee reunuion..you crew is beefing with my dudes keas,five and cern. anyway..hello.

Wand pushed tm7

Jek is in BSA.

peas,

Hey, you cats ever heard of WREK or WEB? Check their stuff and then talk about who looks like who.

ya gotta love this game

ok, lets do it this way, about revealing yourself i've heard there`s beast that monitored these boards, pretty smart on their part, but now everybody knows that i guess they`ll figure out another way to bag peeps who commit such bad crimes as writing on walls, i mean check this out, ours is the only artform that has a police force bent on stopping the movement, ours is the only artform that eats on itself, takes u mad hours to do somethin nice and a few secs for some idiot to wreck it, this is the only artform with a good and somewhat bad side, where people with soooo many different backgrounds and tongues can come together and turn the most bleakest environment into somethin bright with paint on a wall, where the tool used is love as much as it is hated, if we were using a paintbrush do you think they would ride it so hard? so instead of beefin about who looks like whom or whatever, enjoy this shit and do expand the game...now about the tm7/fx thang, the two crews are mad different , fx has done wayyyyy more productions on a whole than tm7, but as crew we never invited outsiders to boost our productions always was just the crew, with yes2 and ces being down with both crews theres goin to be some comparisons, tm7 started in 1977 or 78, i first met wrekonize at or about the age of 14 or 15, he was already doin mad cars and had madd skillz, took me under his wing even tho i was older than him by a few months and a complete toy, at a time when he was at his height he was the heir apparent to dondi`s throne, whom we ran into at the UTICA AVE layup, and the god himself heap praised upon wrek as i stood there with my mouth open, i couldn`t stop talkin about that shit for days, wrek eventually stop burning to become a boxer and was on the way to the olympics when he lost by decision, then sorta made some bad moves and had to take a lil government sponsored vacation...tm7 started on the 7 line in queens, ny because at that time it was easiest spot to hit at that time, the original members were wrek tm7 prez, custom, weld, magoo2 and some kid that use to work at a hardware store i can`t remember his name now, but gave up madd paint, then i came along...yo shouts out to kelp, wand, lon and the rest who mad me feel mad cool when i rolled out to the bible belt way back then, shit remember the antioch college shows...HA...one

roler one, ThroatMy7 extreme ruler

Re: ya gotta love this game

Originally posted by roler one tm7

ok, lets do it this way, about revealing yourself i've heard there`s beast that monitored these boards, pretty smart on their part, but now everybody knows that i guess they`ll figure out another way to bag peeps who commit such bad crimes as writing on walls, i mean check this out, ours is the only artform that has a police force bent on stopping the movement, ours is the only artform that eats on itself, takes u mad hours to do somethin nice and a few secs for some idiot to wreck it, this is the only artform with a good and somewhat bad side, where people with soooo many different backgrounds and tongues can come together and turn the most bleakest environment into somethin bright with paint on a wall, where the tool used is love as much as it is hated, if we were using a paintbrush do you think they would ride it so hard? so instead of beefin about who looks like whom or whatever, enjoy this shit and do expand the game...now about the tm7/fx thang, the two crews are mad different , fx has done wayyyyy more productions on a whole than tm7, but as crew we never invited outsiders to boost our productions always was just the crew, with yes2 and ces being down with both crews theres goin to be some comparisons, tm7 started in 1977 or 78, i first met wrekonize at or about the age of 14 or 15, he was already doin mad cars and had madd skillz, took me under his wing even tho i was older than him by a few months and a complete toy, at a time when he was at his height he was the heir apparent to dondi`s throne, whom we ran into at the UTICA AVE layup, and the god himself heap praised upon wrek as i stood there with my mouth open, i couldn`t stop talkin about that shit for days, wrek eventually stop burning to become a boxer and was on the way to the olympics when he lost by decision, then sorta made some bad moves and had to take a lil government sponsored vacation...tm7 started on the 7 line in queens, ny because at that time it was easiest spot to hit at that time, the original members were wrek tm7 prez, custom, weld, magoo2 and some kid that use to work at a hardware store i can`t remember his name now, but gave up madd paint, then i came along...yo shouts out to kelp, wand, lon and the rest who mad me feel mad cool when i rolled out to the bible belt way back then, shit remember the antioch college shows...HA...one

roler one, ThroatMy7 extreme ruler

thanks for clarifying for perpually cynical.

if anyone wants to see more tm7.

check www.omnimix.com

and the new belton spot www.liquidcrack.net

Archived