Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Columbine Shooters Had History With AuthoritiesEvidence From 1999 School Massacre Ope

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Feb 26, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

3. $360

$360 Elite Member

2nd that. the best part is when the guy goes "no im not fimiliar with ghandi"

:lol: :clown: :lol:

4. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

People still care about this? It was a couple of kids that got picked on by a bunch of future frat boy assholes and killed them. I would have done the same thing if I was harassed that much at their age.

5. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

People still care about their dead families! Whoa.
    I hope someone is as eager to deal death to you,
    shut the fuck up and show some fucking respect.

6. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

When I got home I turned the TV on and saw

SCHOOL SHOOTING
    evidence released

Which was just a lame ass way of getting you to look at the TV,
    misleading fucks...

7. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

The families care, yes. Why is the entire country being forced to care? Perhaps if their children hadn't collectively been assholes to the wrong people they wouldn't have died. It was sad and shocking 4 years ago, but I have no personal attachment to anyone invovled. Sorry I'm not related to them. I hope someone is willing to kill me if I treat them like dirt as well.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

why did they wait to release the evidence until now ?

9. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

AOL Members-Only Area

This area is for AOL members only. My AOL provides members with the ability to get personalized content and features from AOL all on one page. My AOL lets members customize news, sports and weather; get local movies, TV and event information; access Mail, Portfolio, Alerts and more.

Although you have a valid Screen Name and password, you are not an AOL member.
    Click here if you want to join AOL.
    Click here to sign in with an AOL Member Screen Name

10. fethasmcgraw

fethasmcgraw Junior Member

^^^^
    yeah fuck that shit.

now im interested

11. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? They were in high school! kids are always assholes to each other. who cares if they were stupid jocks. they were 17 years old and the got shotgun blasts to the face.

12. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

dont fuck with the wrong people......a very well planned thing they did

13. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

well planned? what the fuck? they killed themselves. AWESOME PLAN!

how the fuck can you glorify these fucking dorks?

I got plenty fucked with in high school. and i fucked with plenty, too. big fucking deal.

14. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

they went from being nobody, to being somebody.....instant fame, forever! they made a change to the schools, now in school they have more police officers, more metal detecters...certain rules are made just because of these two kids...

15. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

AND YOU FUCKING RESPECT THAT? FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU. ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS EVER GET KILLED? FUCK YOU.