Columbine Shooters Had History With AuthoritiesEvidence From 1999 School Massacre Ope

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GnomeToys

People still care about this? It was a couple of kids that got picked on by a bunch of future frat boy assholes and killed them. I would have done the same thing if I was harassed that much at their age.

People still care about their dead families! Whoa.

I hope someone is as eager to deal death to you,

shut the fuck up and show some fucking respect.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

People still care about their dead families! Whoa.

I hope someone is as eager to deal death to you,

shut the fuck up and show some fucking respect.

The families care, yes. Why is the entire country being forced to care? Perhaps if their children hadn't collectively been assholes to the wrong people they wouldn't have died. It was sad and shocking 4 years ago, but I have no personal attachment to anyone invovled. Sorry I'm not related to them. I hope someone is willing to kill me if I treat them like dirt as well.

AOL Members-Only Area

This area is for AOL members only. My AOL provides members with the ability to get personalized content and features from AOL all on one page. My AOL lets members customize news, sports and weather; get local movies, TV and event information; access Mail, Portfolio, Alerts and more.

Although you have a valid Screen Name and password, you are not an AOL member.

Click here if you want to join AOL.

Click here to sign in with an AOL Member Screen Name

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I hope someone is willing to kill me if I treat them like dirt as well.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? They were in high school! kids are always assholes to each other. who cares if they were stupid jocks. they were 17 years old and the got shotgun blasts to the face.

Originally posted by why write?

dont fuck with the wrong people......a very well planned thing they did

well planned? what the fuck? they killed themselves. AWESOME PLAN!

how the fuck can you glorify these fucking dorks?

I got plenty fucked with in high school. and i fucked with plenty, too. big fucking deal.

they went from being nobody, to being somebody.....instant fame, forever! they made a change to the schools, now in school they have more police officers, more metal detecters...certain rules are made just because of these two kids...

AND YOU FUCKING RESPECT THAT? FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU. ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS EVER GET KILLED? FUCK YOU.

its their fault they got killed...they shouldnt of fucked with these kids in the first place, and no..none of my friends ever got killed...

how about they take it to the flagpole and throw hands like normal teenagers? that always seems to work.

the fact that you think this way is fucking depressing me, so i'm done with the argument.

Low Self Esteem, Conduct Disorder, Depressive D/O

Those guys at Columbine were the mentally-ill bottom-feeders that every school has. The people that bullied them around were just as bad, just not as sick. Their plan sort of sucked. Their gas-cylinder bombs didn't go off, and a good percentage of their pipe bombs didn't go off either. They shot up a bunch of innocent kids along with the bullies, then killed themselves.

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

Instead of shooting all these innocents in the Library, etc., they should have gone after the actual bullies one-by-one off the school grounds. What they did was strictly pussy. They killed unarmed, innocent kids who had done nothing to them. Most of the arrogant asshole jocks weren't even touched. Then they took the easy way out and killed themselves. Pathetic.

"Gangsta." Ya. Right. "Gaysta" is more like it.

Re: Low Self Esteem, Conduct Disorder, Depressive D/O

Originally posted by KaBar2

They shot up a bunch of innocent kids along with the bullies, then killed themselves.

you too Kabar? C'mon? The bullies aren't innnocent victims too? since when is the sentence for being a bully death?

jesus christ. whatever happened to punching someone in the face?

you don't kill people that tease you.

note: i hate "asshole arrogant jocks". i hate asshole arrogant anybody. and if anyone comes off as such, i'm down to fight. WITH MY HANDS.

fuck this countries fucked up gun culture.

Re: Re: Low Self Esteem, Conduct Disorder, Depressive D/O

Originally posted by iquit

you too Kabar? C'mon? The bullies aren't innnocent victims too? since when is the sentence for being a bully death?

jesus christ. whatever happened to punching someone in the face?

you don't kill people that tease you.

note: i hate "asshole arrogant jocks". i hate asshole arrogant anybody. and if anyone comes off as such, i'm down to fight. WITH MY HANDS.

fuck this countries fucked up gun culture.

not to speak for somebody else or anything, but i think he basically saying that if they were going to kill someone, then xxxx would be a better plan of action than what they did do, rather than saying should or should not.

Re: Re: Re: Low Self Esteem, Conduct Disorder, Depressive D/O

Originally posted by ARCEL

not to speak for somebody else or anything, but i think he basically saying that if they were going to kill someone, then xxxx would be a better plan of action than what they did do, rather than saying should or should not.

oh, Kabar was just pointing out how to be more succesful in committing senseless acts of violence upon innocent people.

hooray.

Both sides were wrong, BUT

The shooters at Columbine were a lot more wrong than the bullies, for certain. If anything, the whole Columbine story should be a serious wake-up call for anybody who thinks it's okay to go around jocking other people. It should also be a serious wake-up call for the school authorities who don't immediately punish and remove bullies from the regular school environment, along with gangbangers, etc., etc. Either they behave and follow the rules, or they go to some special school designed to deal with troublemakers.

These kids broke about 150 gun laws before they ever got to school that day. Gun laws are completely worthless--if somebody is willing to commit murder, they damned sure aren't going to be restrained by some gun law. And you can't arrest and prosecute some school shooter who kills himself. I'd like to point out that their main (and most powerful) weapons were HOMEMADE BOMBS made of gas cylinders and pipe bombs. Mercifully, the larger bombs all malfunctioned.

To my way of thinking, the system (such as it is) completely failed at Columbine, mainly because the forces of authority unfairly sided with the jocks, and permitted the athletes to harass and bully the Trenchcoat Mafia. The school authorities should never have permitted the TM to exist, either, but you can't lock up every dumbass in a highschool, otherwise the place would just be one big prison. By (not so) secretly siding with the jocks, the school authorities created the belief in the shooters that they would never get justice from the normal channels of authority.

These two boys' parents were asleep at the switch too. One look in those kids' bedrooms, and they would have been headed for a locked psychiatric hospital unit. Their psychiatrists were incompetant, as well.

It just sucked, all the way around.

Re: Both sides were wrong, BUT

Originally posted by KaBar2

The shooters at Columbine were a lot more wrong than the bullies, for certain.

not even the same ballpark. not even the same fucking sport.

being an asshole in high school isn't a crime. it just makes you an asshole. guess what? i was an asshole in high school! big fucking deal. i deserved to get my ass kicked, not a shotgun in the face.

i understand you kabar. i just don't like the notion that those jocks somehow deserved anything remotely close to what they got.

obnoxious fuckn abusive jocks. i'd like to beat em down myself. but i'd leave my shotgun in the closet, and leave the homemade bombs to BA Baracus and Murdock.

Archived