COLT45....

*SIZEROKS*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: attention

Originally posted by Mr. clasico

get it right that colt in europe is different from the la colt! i hate dick riders!

yo, i love the LA colt's stuff..but to be honest, all those euro trains are clearly older and predate everyone of those tko colt trains. im saying.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

the LA colt45 is really dope.

so is the european one.

someone in germany writes my name and it just makes me work harder. i dont have beef with the guy. if anyone in north american writes my name then it's going to get bloody.

yeah grey you are one tough customer. watch out world. grey can scrap. hahaha.

my own humble opinion, the LA colt kills that euro one. but hey i hate most graff from overseas.

Guest oldfaithful

they both have similar letter styles.both look new yorkie to me....wait a minute isn't the og colt 45 from NY.either not a bad post.

Guest toyeraser

THE REAL COLT .45 IS FROM LA...

fuck this fake ass euro faggot garbage name jocking dickriding toy as bitch. the real colt .45 been writing for over 15 years. and he ain't some punk ass faggot that started writing by doing pieces. that motherfucker came up from the lowest toyest tagbangin gangbangin ass shit existence to one of the top kings in what's probably the tuffest city to bomb in north america. you faggots sit around painting freights and euro trains during the day or at night with lights and no sweat and you think you're a drop in the bucket. does anybody have any idea what somebody has to do to paint trains in LA? does anybody have any idea what you gotta do to dominate the freeways and streets of LA? no you don't so shut your euro art faggot ass up. and the real colt made his name and established himself without any help from anyone else. he just got from a hyped up crew like a year or so ago, but before that he did everything on the solo tip. he didn't have older homies to teach him how to piece. he had to teach himself. plus i can 100% guarantee that if that fake ass euro faggot ever was within 50 ft. of the real colt .45, he'd get stabbed or shot so fuckin quick he wouldn't know what happened until he was dead. and if any of his faggot ass friends were with him, they'd get TKO'd with their faggot friend. 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 187 on the fakeness...

Guest imported_Europe

My first thought was that its was the same person too.

But Colt EWC from EasternEurope is the partner of Bitch EWC and together they are the headguys of EWC-mafia, one of the most hardcore subway crews around. Being from grimmy and grey Poland these guys doesnt give a fuck about nothing and has hit more hard-to-hit subways in Europe than there are sybway systems in the US. Including sveral systems formerly untouched by graffiti. Who wants to subways in Russia, Romenia and other insane eastblock countries??? EWC! Check their video Men in Black part one and two for truly unbelieveable footage of insane damage and thrashings, including a train-hijacking...

This is not an attempt to hype up some beef between the two, just putting up some info on the euro-guy who is as real as its gets.

The TKO guy look good too, hands down, big ups to them both.

Guest toyeraser

and check this out...

nobody gives a fuck what happens in europe. everything that's ever been done in europe combined doesn't mean shit. that's real. don't even mention anything that happens in euroe, unless someone from north america does it. you people are soft as cake. and you eat it too. you'll never be as hard as us and you will always jock what we do whether its graffiti or rock and roll or crack cocaine. but you will never surpass us. you don't bomb in danger of catching a case that could ruin your life. you don't have gangsters pimps and hustlers shooting at you when they see you strikin up in their hood. you don't have surf nazi cops fucking you up and dropping you off someehere they know you'll get killed. you don't have beef that sends people to the hospital and the grave like it ain't no thing. we will always be stronger than you because we have nothing to lose except our respect. this ain't no faggot ass "art"... we kill and die for this. that's real. fuck europe. bow down.

Guest Canadiano

man has a point, but I'm sure there's a few heads out there in Europe who have paid serious dues...there's just gotta be.

hey man.

i am not fronting on the LA colt 45 at all. he is dope and i know he is hardcore. but just know one thing-

A. europe is not easy to paint. the law is very much worse in some european coutries.

B. if you want to get technical, the term GHETTO itself comes from poland, where the people were kept in compounds during WW2. poland is way worse off than any american city.

C. the LA colt 45 recently started getting more famous in the states, much less the world, there is no way the colt from europe could have known about him. and besides, they got thier name from either the GUN, or the liquor brand. so please look at the big picture! this is a whole world we are in not just a CITY. learn to look past your city.

anyways. i like both of the colt45's and i bet you niether of thier lives will be effected by the other one.

16v.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

hey man.

B. if you want to get technical, the term GHETTO itself comes from poland, where the people were kept in compounds during WW2. poland is way worse off than any american city.

anyways. i like both of the colt45's and i bet you niether of thier lives will be effected by the other one.

16v.

made some good fucking points - there 16 - nice job

Archived