colorgenics.com and a request

ShitFuck

First off has anyone tried www.colorgenics.com ? It's fucking sick.. so sick.. You pick these colored boxes and it gives you this analysis of your psyche. But it works amazingly well, at least for me.

Also, i have this hilarious idea, but i need to collaborate with someone who is good with computers. I dont want to ruin the suprise just yet, but if anyone is good with, what i think would be some simple programming, leave their email adress and I'll drop you an email. It's funny, trust me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i showed my dad this site and he pretty much broke it down to generalization, psychology and basic human needs.

"you feel people misunderstand in the the ways of your thinking sometimes. you also feel that people do not recognize your intelligence when you know you mental capacity is far greater than what people give you credit for. your are more goodlookin then people seem to give you credit for."

then he broke it down to shit like

"you feel you have some money but deserve much more while you sexual needs are never completely fullfilled. etc etc..."

yes i was too amazed until he broke it down for me and showed me what a crock of shit it was and why it seems to work through basic psychology, human needs, and generalizations.

now to me it looks like some slick psychologist making a quick buck on the need for people to understand themselves. call this bullshitgenics.

sorry to burst your bubble. my father is a fuckin genius with wisdom knowledge and understanding through a disgustiing amount of research meditation and various forms of mental excersizes.

an truthfully, i cant tell you everything he said cause i dont remember it exactly, but i have come to the conclusion that hes right.

but ill leave it up to you to figure out.

absolutely amazing, regardless if can be explained in simple psycology terms, i still found it very damned amusing :)

i was blown away by what i read.. very cool

Guest im not witty

horseshit.

i did it once and it was fairly accuarate. then i did it twice morewith diff color order. again accuracy. why? because all people experience similar ideas at least at times in their life, and can identify with generalization

Archived