Colorado Nazis

Guest amorphic

Guest amorphic

So we go to this house party in Fort Collins, CO.....I walk into the house and the first thing I see is a swastika painted on their dining room table. I ask the pleople surrounding the table whether this is some kind of joke or whatnot...they tell me that it is in fact a "white power" thing. I'm jewish so i start to inquire as to whether they hate my particular religous group/ethnicity. They reply that they do. I leave with more anger than I've ever had in my entire life. Anyone experience anything like this?

/drunk.friday.rant.angry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Dec 4 2004, 02:36 AM

let just pretend here.....

what if...just what if.....

after seeing this..you walked out back and these nazi niggaz are having a bar mizvah..

would you change your feeling about it..

shittttttt son i'd throw the dreidel like nobodys ever thrown the dreidel before. on the real.

Originally posted by amorphic+Dec 4 2004, 03:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amorphic - Dec 4 2004, 03:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Dec 4 2004, 02:36 AM

let just pretend here.....

what if...just what if.....

after seeing this..you walked out back and these nazi niggaz are having a bar mizvah..

would you change your feeling about it..

shittttttt son i'd throw the dreidel like nobodys ever thrown the dreidel before. on the real.

[/b]

Huzzah!

Unfortunate, but that's the way life go's. Ive dealt with a fair amount of prejudice/racism/intolerance etc., most recently having an old russian man tell me to "go back to my country" ....its frustrating, but its not anything i see improving over the next few year's, so best just to let things slide, and try to keep yourself open minded.

*Just curious, did they at least do a decent job with the swastika as far as the painting go's, seems like everytime i see one painted its done really shitty..

(Id image that, when read may have been a little offensive)

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by LOL With Jesus@Dec 4 2004, 02:45 AM

Unfortunate, but that's the way life go's. Ive dealt with a fair amount of prejudice/racism/intolerance etc., most recently having an old russian man tell me to "go back to my country" ....its frustrating, but its not anything i see improving over the next few year's, so best just to let things slide, and try to keep yourself open minded.

*Just curious, did they at least do a decent job with the swastika as far as the painting go's, seems like everytime i see one painted its done really shitty..

(Id image that, when read may have been a little offensive)

No. It was horrible and totally disproportionate. I have reason to believe it might have been actually been made out of duct tape and not actually painted on. Please believe this house will getting a large pink penis spray painted upon it in the near future. flicks to follow. I am out.

wow. i bet that was kinda surprising. i don't think i've ever walked into a neo nazi party, but i have known a few. kinda dangerous since i'm black from the waist down, but they'd never know, so i guess i'd be safe.

romper stomper destroys american history x as a crazy look into skinhead life.

edit for thinking of a childrens show on pbs

Originally posted by amorphic@Dec 4 2004, 04:23 AM

So we go to this house party in Fort Collins, CO.....I walk into the house and the first thing I see is a swastika painted on their dining room table. I ask the pleople surrounding the table whether this is some kind of joke or whatnot...they tell me that it is in fact a "white power" thing. I'm jewish so i start to inquire as to whether they hate my particular religous group/ethnicity. They reply that they do. I leave with more anger than I've ever had in my entire life. Anyone experience anything like this?

/drunk.friday.rant.angry

dam man, i have experienced allot of shit my grandparents lived in a small town where the clan was active, thier house mysteriously blew the fuck up after having thier heat fixed by this guy who turned out to be a known clan member, they werent in the house when it happened. but yeah man people are just fucking ignorant.

and wait casek you half black?

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Dec 4 2004, 09:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Dec 4 2004, 09:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Dec 4 2004, 04:49 AM

romper stomper destroys american history x as a crazy look into skinhead life.

never heard of it. who directed it? year?

[/b]

An australian movie. Most excellent.

Guest willy.wonka

for some reason, my brown ass always got along with nazi people..i got my first tattoo by a nazi guy.. he was this old fat man that just shot up heroin and asked a bunch of white kids who wanted tattoos. luckily i dont have aids. i met a bunch of oldschooler nazi people in cali through my friends mom.. they were cool and always let me know that no harm would come to me at thier homes.

i think i met some visionary type people that knew thier vision could never be.

i bet the guys i met would weither kick thier lily-asses or teach them the right ways or some shit.

arent the jews the same as nazi when it comes to pakistanis?

never leave angry.. leave feeling sorry for those ignorant bastards that have nothing better to do with thier lives.. if i was a nazi, i woulda kikcked youre jewish ass fpr bringing your stinky race to my house.. i say race cause youre all a bunch of monkeys.

:lol:

man i hate nazis. there were mad nazis at the slayer show i went to. they were all throwin that heil hitler shit when angel of death was playing. its like yo guys i dont know if you noticed but tom araya aint white. them fucks should just go listen to some lame skrewdriver shit. i will give em props on being able to hold down the pit them dudes was crazy.

i dont understand why you told them you were jewish.

their house gets dicked (dont get me wrong if you do it

i wanna see it posted, that'd be fresh) and you dont think they're not gonna be like....it was that jewish guy!!! kill the jew!!

it would have been a go for sure had you just kept

your mouth zipped.

c'mon man. wheres your head. prides one thing, leaving

without doc martin imprints on your back was really lucky.