colonge

boogie hands

what are you rocking on this lovley saturday??

myself....acqua di gio, a fitting, clean scent for a hot summers day and a mild evening barbeque....mmmmmmmmmmm

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MR. Slugworth

you wanna-b's just dont know..

coconut oil in my hair

let them stay in touch with my own body smell...

its like candy.....

Okay Players, I will let you in on a little secret that enabled me to attract women of all ages,shapes and colors.(not to mention all the money I save by never purchasing expensive designer fragrances!) I simply masturbate each morning and apply a small dab of my seed behind each ear. Women find this scent irresistable, it triggers a subconcious, instinctual reaction that draws them to me like crazed cockroaches in heat. I can not tell you how many times I have found myself just leaning on the bar, nursing a fine single-malt, only to be startled by some young fillie leaning over to lick my ear-lobe while breathing "Uuuuuummmmmmmmmmm, you smell goooooooooood...what IS that?!?"

Guest MR. Slugworth

yo man.......i really was just about to say that........girls can smell cum a mile away...

Guest cracked ass

What's "colonge"? Sounds like a sponge bath for your colon.

If you mean cologne, I lose interest.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

What's "colonge"? Sounds like a sponge bath for your colon.

If you mean cologne, I lose interest.

Hahahaha!!

Personally, I sport the rugged "B.O." scent...it's definitely 'me'.

Originally posted by theFUME:

i wear drakkar noir

the old skool,man I havent wore that since the fifth grade might have to bring it outta retirement,

Now im on some dolce& gabbanashit,but thats for my lady,for the hoes I prefer Hugo or my old stand by Polo.The original one in the green bottle,dont sleep on it.

Guest professor poopatronic

any of you guys rock the farenheit? damn i used to love that shit. i don't wear cologne anymore, but my old spice deoderant smells like crazy and girls are always complimenting me on it.

Archived