college....

shape1369

so...i just got to my new home for the next for years. after livin in texas for all my life im livin now in amherst MA. so far it is interestin....my roommates tight. everyone else looks like a bunch of hippies, and i do mean that in its correct context, not as an insult. should be interesting.

anyone know of shit to do round here or in boston?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I go to UMass amherst and there really isnt much to do outside of partying. there are a lot of shows going on throughout the year at some venues that are pretty close but thats about it. boston is cool but its a hike and kinda a bitch to get to unless you have a car. what school are you goin to, Amherst college?

I used to live in Gloucester 6 years ago when i was in the Coast Guard.

Check it out....it's where all the shit written about in that book "The Perfect Storm" went down.

Uhm, fuck, I know there's a really cool berekley-esque district in Boston but forget what it's called and where the hell it's at.

I just got to my school too...my 3 roommates are nerds...one looks like a straight hobbit. I brought 3 fifths and so far none have been cracked yet. People are playing 'mafia' in the basement with the RAs. Some girls showed up who wanted to drink...but they went off somewhere, might return later...shit better get interesting.

Amherst is a pretty weird town, Northhampton has a lot of stuff going on there, I got a tattoo done out there, and it's only a short bus ride from Amherst Ctr. I use to go out there almost every weekend, becuase I went out with a girl that went to Hampshire, I hated that place so much. The only good thing I can think of about Amherst was this place, Sugar Jones, that would deliver hot cookies and ice cream, that place was awesome. Also a place called D P Doughs, amazing calzones.

So, check out North Hampton, theres tons of stuff to do there. Amherst only really has the center of town and then once you get outside of there, not much is around.

Re: Re: college....

Originally posted by heavyLox

i hope college helps. for years sounds like a long time.

dammit.. I was hoping noone would comment on this so i could say something along the lines of.....

" You better re-think college and start going and hanging out at your local elementary school if you cant even spell the word "four""..

But as usual, i was late..

for...four...mehh, im not too concerned bout that. anywho, it is hampshire...after the first day, i think im one of the few people with my hair under six inches long... anywho....yeah i was just curious bout any interesting things in boston or the surrounding areas...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived