COLLEGE

NOWEone

for those of you who are in college...what college do you go to?...what are you studying? and if you arent in college which ones are you currently looking at?

im asking this because i am currently looking around at some colleges..so far i like The Academy of Art in San Fransisco, Columbia College and Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design. ....i think i want to major in graphic design or addvertising

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork

if you arent already a professional of enforcing the law, you really might want to consider editing this for one of two reasons.

1. people will think you are a cop.

2. you are giving up way too much info about yourself.

he said he is looking at colleges...he didn't say he was currently going to any of them, so i don't think he gave away any top-secret info. he could as easily have said "i'm gonna get a dog. i'm considering a poodle, a chihuahua, or some other dumb little dog" and you wouldn't have known any more about who he is or where he lives than you do now.

Yo, duke is right. Don't give out your personal info.

As for this topic...the Academy of Art in SF is way to expensive and all the people there are arrogant asses.

I'm majoring in Graphic Design in an undisclosed school in Vermont. It's fun...but i wish there were more peices of equipment.

Archived