college suckas you hate

sectorTVA

i got this asshole in my writing class who talks like he better than everyone, using long ass words that ive never heard before, and im pretty sure the professor has never heard before. i just wanted to say that pisses me off badly. he also talks EXTREMELY loud, he thinks the whole fuckin class is def or somthin. i wish this fuckface would talk to the class like people, not fuckin robots with dictionarys embeded into our minds. i sit right in front of the bastard and was fixin to smash his face in...of course i wouldnt, but thats what i think in my mind. 99% of the people at the university i attend i have problems with...everyone bothers the hell out of me, i dont know why. fuck it, im a mental case.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

almost everyone in my honors english class...they are all way too smart for their own good.

i really dispise those girls who are TOO smart, talk in a kind of half british sounding WAY TOO ARTICULATE tone of speech and just say the stupidest shit...its like being that smart makes you stupid again...i dont know. just not my crowd.

cmeup touched all groups of people that should be dropped into a volcano. but there this dude in my english class that gets the whole class off track of what the fuck we're supposed to be doing. the other day, he started talking about some australian movie that no one gave a hoot about. then today he gets started in an argument about how statistics change all the time so shouldnt be used and how reality is different than what people think..some bullshit that took 20 minutes of class and got the teacher off track arguing with him. all the teacher was trying to do is explain 4 points to an argument and we could have been out of there in 30 minutes.

im still in HS, but i was in college this summer and there was this guy in my bisci 4 class that was like 40, he had the biggest fucking attitude ever, he pissed me off so badly...oh and the rising seniors get a kick in the ass for acting like they are so much superior then everyone else

I told one of those "mature" students to stop acting like a fucking teenager and it shut him up pretty good. Flirting with all the young girls, thinking he's hot shit. Dumb bitch. But definately those "too pretty" guys that cmeup was going on about. I hate all those homosexual fuckers. Why do all the girls like em?

I speak with kind of a northern british accent, so I just sound stupider than I am...

'college kids' - kids that are too sheltered and unworldly and never left their suburbs excep to go to grandma's house and then off to school.

and the 'you can do whatever you want in college, because the rest of your life is gonna suck people' - if this is the peak of my life, i'll be dead w/in a year after college.... bullshit.

and the 'is it on the exam?' cats.... just learn... fuck grades

Originally posted by fr8lover:

almost everyone in my honors english class...they are all way too smart for their own good.

i really dispise those girls who are TOO smart, talk in a kind of half british sounding WAY TOO ARTICULATE tone of speech and.

bastard...thats my girlfriend your talking about...its all good after she writes a book and gets on the opera book clubs ill be chillin on some ol' volvo wagon driving, wellspring shopping, stock trading stay at home dad type jammy...really though, it does kind of bother me when shes reading a passage by some 13th century author and starts laughing....

"whats so funny?"

"oh, its just the way the author is using metaphors to make sex sound like flower blooming..."

"um yeah...hey!!! time for seinfeld re-runs!!!"

oh a side note i almost got rearended by two frat boys, both with ridiculous sideburns/half beards, both with backwards hats, both smoking, riding in a soft top jeep...and then one of the kids looks over and smiles at me after swerving to avoid hitting me...

yeah it was pretty funny but i would have laughed a lot harder if there had been a wall on that median...fucking jackasses

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest dukeofyork

this one woman in my bio151 class a few years ago...every fuckin time the teacher reached the end of a topic she would raise her hand and say dr. _______(insert name here..) i have a question...i dont understand... and basically ask him to re-explain the whole topic again.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Vanity:

'college kids' - kids that are too sheltered and unworldly and never left their suburbs excep to go to grandma's house and then off to school.

all my life I've been cursed by meeting those people.

Especially the one's who are all thuged out with their fake silver chains

and tribal tattoos. The one's that have to put effort into 'slanging'.

The ones who have to drive home (in their honda) for 45 minutes to get back to

their mom's bassment and their 'Columbia House Rap Sampler Package'

Their was this one old queer in my film school for a month.

He wore leather gloves at all times. He'd try o outsmart the profs (which aint hard)

but he'd just come off like a fool. The he told me that 'designers make him'.

I stoped bringing the ink tools to class after that.

Archived