college girl masterbation video

freeze

hey guys, i just came across this website tonight. i already posted it in another thread, but after i watched the damn things again i figured that they were worthy of their own thread. basically the story goes like this...girl goes away to college, her boyfriend misses her and shit, so she makes some very explicit videos to keep him busy until she gets home. well, over the course of the school year the bitch ends up cheating on her boyfriend, he gets pissed, and decides to post these videos of her getting down for him on the internet. now we can all enjoy them! let me know what you think. the web address is www.badinagoodway.com/archives/00000443.html you'll have to scroll down a bit to get to the video links but they're fucking worth it. let me know what you think. laters.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha you bunch of haters...anyone of you would bang that chick on a drunk night...yo lol...one more confirmation white people cant dance..but for real shes gettin ill with that fucking dildo!!!lol i like when the phone rings and shes all like DOH!that shit is funny..good lookin out.

Archived