Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

College Cats and Graduates...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Dec 15, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

After a long haul, a 6 yr tour, I got one semester left before I get my B.A.

How many of you grads have a job in the field you went to school for, and how many are doing nothing what they went to school for?

I got friends with ba in everything, and a good portion of them are working construction and at blockbuster.

2. I fucking hope my BA will get me a phatpaying job when I finish.

3. 455

455 Guest

I need to go back to school and finish my credits for my AA.....haha....I've been slippin' for the last 5 or 6 years.

4. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

^ dude, I have honestly switched my major four times, transfered three times, and took a semester off to move furniture. and the best time i had was moving furniture.

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

im only in high school...i have no fucking idea what the hell to do when i graduate...i think im just gonna g the 4 years and get that thing when you finish, then just find a job somehwere

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Marketing major.
    Minor in graphic design.

Ill be in school for 2 more years prolly...

Fuck me.

7. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

The worst mistake I ever made was not going to tech in high school. Honestly everyone I knew that did some kind of mechanics or carpentry has a solid job, and all the college grads or frustrated trying to find a job after 60 thousand invested.

8. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

DING! ^^^^

9. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

10. THUMB WRESTL

THUMB WRESTL Member

fuck college, im in it right now, don't know what i'm doing here, waiting on a miracle of some sort, i don't feel like doing anything except, eating, sleeping, fucking and spending money thats not mine!

11. zorak

zorak Member

12. OrangeDot

OrangeDot New Jack

i fucking hate college.. d's and f's baby... time to start my nationwide tour... i just need a dj.. seriously.. any of you good on the 1s and 2s??

oh on a side note.. DONT go to a liberal arts college.. FUCK learning math, science, english, etc all over again and again.. for 500 a credit hour.. fuck that...

my momma didnt raise no fool... it's like sage said.. just convince the masses your dope and your dope.

13. socrates

socrates Guest

liberal arts means NO math, science, etc..... What are you talking about

14. socrates

socrates Guest

see kids drugs do help people:rolleyes:

15. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

In a year and a half I've managed to change my major 3 times, to blow over 50 grand of my parents money, I'm applying to my third school once grades get back from this term, I've been everywhere from a private school to a commuter school. Right now I'm working on a dual major Marketing and Psychology. My parents having given up on me ever really graduating. We'll see what happens.