!----College Bowl week----!

yoink

who you rooting for in the top bowls?

im in a pool with all thirty or whatever games but im gettin hosed...picked the wrong upsets...oh well...

anyways florida lost today to michigan..i bet florida on that..

i havent seen the texas score but i hope lsu won..

and the granddaddy for tonight at least...

FSU GEORGIA im of course goin for fsu....even though they are huge underdogs...and probably goin to get there asses kicked....

heres my votes.

noles over the dawgs

usc over iowa

oklahoma over washington state.. :o

and the big enchilada

mia over ohio state...no contest

isnt uncle boy the big bulldog fan here??? where ya at!!;)

http://espn-i.starwave.com/@v=2003010113@/i/ncaa/clubhouses/logos/52.gif'> http://espn-i.starwave.com/@v=2003010113@/i/ncaa/clubhouses/logos/61.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

back to the top of the page you pansies...

half time in the sugah bowl...dogs up by ten...actually not a bad game just some mistakes by fsu...

yoinknotabouttohavehisfirstnewyearsthreaddissapearoneroosky

Originally posted by R. Heydrich

I have no idea why I came to this thread.

thanks for the reply....and

no.

yeah the nc state game was good i honestly didnt think theyd kick notre dames ass..but they did...good for them.

dogs won...at least it wasnt a landslide.

the SEC sucked ass this year and im pretty upset about it.....i actually pulled for auburn and was glad to see georgia beat up on fsu, but tennessee lsu, and florida all losing....what the hell????

I WOULD FUCKING LOVVVVVVE TO SEE OHIO STATE BEAT MIAMI.

Originally posted by alabama

I WOULD FUCKING LOVVVVVVE TO SEE OHIO STATE BEAT MIAMI.

shit ...as would a whole ton of people i think...i just honestly dont see it...i saw some coverage on ohio st and mia tonight and ohio st was just plain scared bout dorsey....hes a toothpick little guy...but he can damn throw the ball.

anyways count me in the hope ohio state upsets miami club.

Originally posted by alabama

^^^hahaha.....it dont happen much, but sometimes it just has to be done.

well, I hope to God you had a roll of toilet paper and a box of Tide on top of the TV... but here's what's so morally wrong with your actions, apart from your decision to spit in the Lord's face and root for the Devil... you also rooted against the man who followed The Bear into the title of "winningest college coach ever" and that is something to be respected nearly as much as The Bear himself.

no, he's not playing your state, he's playing AUBURN!!! Thats like your anti-state... still, I sadly admit that I still think of the War Eagle battle song sometimes, but it's only the 1st 4 lines and it's that one famous tune... and I proudly admit that I fucked quite a few Auburn fan preppy girls and a couple of their older sister Auburn students... they were mostly baseball players girlfriends, what can I say... except I never liked baseball since the cubans discriminated against me...

I got to Ala at age 9... tried to sign up for baseball, after playing 2 years of fast pitch and sitting out for a year... the Bamians tell me that I can't play baseball because I'm too young... I can only play Tee-ball... I say:

"what's Tee ball?"

they say:

"like baseball but you hit the ball off a tee at home plate"

I say:

"well, is there a pitcher?"

them:

"Yes."

Me:

"what's he do?"

Them:

"Catch."

I went out for the swim team... girls in bathing suits YEAH!

Archived