college and cocaine

mapo wc

im sure none of you noticed, but i havent been posting much lately.

thats because i was up in gainesville checking out the town and U of F as well as some community colleges there. shit is ill. alot of my boys from hs and shit go there. its dope because its a college town and practically all the apartment complexes and shit are all students. every night is a weekend to them. they all love the whole lifestyle, cant wait till i join them in the fall...

but anyway i was up there and discovered the new phase among my inner circle was cocaine. a friend of mine has been doing it lately and i decided to throw down some money and split a gram with my boy. this was my first time, and for my friend it was like his 5th time. but first time in 3 months and first time doing this much. before he just got hooked up with a free line here and there. at first i wasnt feeling too much. then we smoked some weed and did a line or two more and i was blown outta my mind. i started to get really cold, im not sure if it was just the coke or if it was really cold. is that normal? then we laced our ports with coke, which was ill. it was incredible to say the least. there was some music in the background with a mad annoying beat, and usually im cool with that shit, especially if im not in my own house, but i demanded we turn the music off, i really felt like it was gonna drive me insane. the damn beat just kept pounding my brain. my friend puked on the way home and my stomach was turning for awhile but not nearly as bad as him. overall i gotta say coke was alot of fun. is it true that you can never reach the high you get your first time? my DARE officer told us that. but ive found most of what he said to be bullshit.

on the graf tip, g-ville has a dope legal wall. sorry i didnt get to take any pics. i did see some characters that looked just like Twists style. so much so that i looked around the piece for Twists tag but it must have been a biter. isnt that the wall where they hold that one event in GVille?

gainesville had a surprisingly small amount of graffiti considering its a college town. but florida lacks any real graf scene so i guess its fitting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mapo wc

i really felt like it was gonna drive me insane. the damn beat just kept pounding my brain. my friend puked on the way home and my stomach was turning for awhile but not nearly as bad as him.

dude that doesnt sound like coke to me.. more like dodgy meth or prolly ratsack.

goodbye.

Guest STONER DBM

blows cool to give to bitches...it gets em all freaky...and once you get em goin theyll do just about anything for more...dont give em to much though you wanna keep em feenin for it...keep plenty on hand cuz when it runs out they run out...off to next man...dont do to much either cuz you wont be able to get it up...wordz of wizdom from Stoner the 12oz.pharmacologist.

im not walking any fine line.

ive lived in florida all of my 19 years and lived in every part of fl you can think of. the only part of fl ive seen with a significant amount of graf is miami. and even miami's scene is lacking in comparison to cities of similar populations.

orlando had a small scene starting up thanks largely to <edited>. by the way, hes got the biggest and dopest roller ive ever seen right off of <edited road>, Ill get a flick next time. but i heard he moved away awhile ago.

im not gonna lie i dont fuck with freights at all, **************** but thats good if something is brewing over there.

but believe me i know my shit when i talk of the FL.

my first time doin coke was 2 yrs ago on 4/20. i got some midgrade, and then this person gave me and my boy a rail of fishscales (high grade coke). well after this, we decided we needed more and threw down on a g. we sniffed one more fat rail and smoked a coolie (suckin coke up in a cigarette and smokin it) well we were amped as hell by now, drivin fast and non-stop talking about the deepest shit on the way to this party. there we smoked a snowcap and by now my leg is shakin at a million miles an hour. we're sittin on the back patio and these black guys come up askin to see our coke. he smells it and says thats some decent smellin shit and left on some small talk. then the whole night i was all paranoid they were gonna rob me so we left after awhile to another party. well we stopped halfway at this kids house that had white so we figured it would be cool. after i dunno how many lines later i found myself on the couch, pretty much immobile and never wanting a cup of cold water so bad in my life. i remember thinking some deep shit and zoning off in my own little world. we started coming down off a long night of getting ski'd and had no more white so we started taking more shots. stayed up till like 7am and had a great time. i've done coke numerous times after this but i've never made a habit it and haven't paid since that one time. yes it is fun, and yes it is a powerful drug that can control your life if you're not smart with it. and no...you never get a high like the first time you get amped.

back in 99 my crew took a road trip to rock some shit in Tacoma and Seattle. we ended up chillin on this mountain wuth a bunch of fiteen year old girls. the place was called bonnie lake, i think. anyways, two of our homies came with us for the ride, and hooked up hella crank. i had never wanted to sniff anything, but i did it, and damn, that shit was great. i was up until the next morning with my crew drawing hella pieces, completely destroying my sketchbook. when i came to the next night, i saw my book and was like, oh shit, i fucked it up!! that shit was such a great feeling. i have tried coke once since then, and it was cool . i just chilled and play cards. i've done so many types of drugs, i dont ever get weird feelings. shit, drugs are a weird feeling. if you think somethings wrong you're trippin yourself out, just let the drug flow.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Coke, dont even get me started on the shit...My advice would be dont start, just take bong hits and drink....But that would make me a hypocrite...The worst thing about it is, if you do it too much it can ruin your ability to have fun or party without it...Fuck ecstacy, fuck all psychedelics, fuck ciggarettes....It should be all about blunts and whiskey...I dont smoke weed anymore,(drug tests are comin soon) but a little coke and drink aint bad, as long as you dont do it too much...And yes girls get freaky on that shit...

just be careful with that shit. i had my time in life when i way to into that shit. it turns people into coniving (sp?), backstabbing, two-faced monsters when enjoyed frequently. it led to alot of drama in my life. i was living w/ a guy pushing 1/4 keys out in a couple weeks, so shit was free to me. that was the worst thing to happen, ended up losing many friends (well at the time i thought they were friends), getting house raided by thugs w/ guns, and eventually for my own good moved out of state, while my roomated ended up nearly dead and then in jail. i still do a little here and there but never in high quanities over long periods.

so just know that it is the devil and can take control of you. be wise.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

coke was the trend in grade 12, only the real junkie got hooked. i think its funny kids tried to be cool and eventualy got hooked on blow. what fucking retards........ i cant wait to see them in 25 years all cracked out.

Yeah, man, it's like the new "in thing", like weed was in junior high. I would love to see all the rich fuckers that I went to high school with all addicted to coke. Hahaha......fags

!!!

i really hope you know who len bias is...

this kid was a star on the UM basketball team a while back..you'll hear newscaster talk about him during the final four i bet..he was an awesome player..

he signed to the NBA..i think it was the bulls..i may be wrong..

len partied hard that night, he was hyped to be signed, as anyone would be...and then he died.end of story, except to say that i saw his family on tv at his funeral, crushed with grief

a friend of mine died of a heroin overdose about one month ago..at 22

i could go on, but what is the point..you're gonna do whatever anyway..be careful with that shit..it does occasionally kill otherwise healthy people, or sometimes just ruins they're life..

you will never be the same after this..even if you never do coke again, you will always remember that unattainable first time

because your dare officer was right..it is never, and i mean never, as good as the first time...your brain isn't a virgin anymore, and now it will want cocaine, along with all the things it already needed, and wanted.

Guest HESHIANDET

Re: !!!

Originally posted by Are2

i really hope you know who len bias is...

this kid was a star on the UM basketball team a while back..you'll hear newscaster talk about him during the final four i bet..he was an awesome player..

he signed to the NBA..i think it was the bulls..i may be wrong..

len partied hard that night, he was hyped to be signed, as anyone would be...and then he died.end of story, except to say that i saw his family on tv at his funeral, crushed with grief

a friend of mine died of a heroin overdose about one month ago..at 22

i could go on, but what is the point..you're gonna do whatever anyway..be careful with that shit..it does occasionally kill otherwise healthy people, or sometimes just ruins they're life..

you will never be the same after this..even if you never do coke again, you will always remember that unattainable first time

because your dare officer was right..it is never, and i mean never, as good as the first time...your brain isn't a virgin anymore, and now it will want cocaine, along with all the things it already needed, and wanted.

what are2 said and your blowing spots. stupid ass. stay quiet for a while jack off.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Shit isn't fun and games. You're friends that do this type of shit on the regular need there heads checked. A soft drug like weed is one thing but you're playing with fucking fire when you start snorting shit up your nose. One hit of that shit can kill you if it's cut right -- that's no joke.

I'm not tryin to come off like a preacher but I hate seeing heads turn into fucking assholes over something played out and useless like drugs.

I guess people will never learn.

Archived