Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

college and cocaine

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mapo wc, Mar 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

im sure none of you noticed, but i havent been posting much lately.
    thats because i was up in gainesville checking out the town and U of F as well as some community colleges there. shit is ill. alot of my boys from hs and shit go there. its dope because its a college town and practically all the apartment complexes and shit are all students. every night is a weekend to them. they all love the whole lifestyle, cant wait till i join them in the fall...

but anyway i was up there and discovered the new phase among my inner circle was cocaine. a friend of mine has been doing it lately and i decided to throw down some money and split a gram with my boy. this was my first time, and for my friend it was like his 5th time. but first time in 3 months and first time doing this much. before he just got hooked up with a free line here and there. at first i wasnt feeling too much. then we smoked some weed and did a line or two more and i was blown outta my mind. i started to get really cold, im not sure if it was just the coke or if it was really cold. is that normal? then we laced our ports with coke, which was ill. it was incredible to say the least. there was some music in the background with a mad annoying beat, and usually im cool with that shit, especially if im not in my own house, but i demanded we turn the music off, i really felt like it was gonna drive me insane. the damn beat just kept pounding my brain. my friend puked on the way home and my stomach was turning for awhile but not nearly as bad as him. overall i gotta say coke was alot of fun. is it true that you can never reach the high you get your first time? my DARE officer told us that. but ive found most of what he said to be bullshit.

on the graf tip, g-ville has a dope legal wall. sorry i didnt get to take any pics. i did see some characters that looked just like Twists style. so much so that i looked around the piece for Twists tag but it must have been a biter. isnt that the wall where they hold that one event in GVille?
    gainesville had a surprisingly small amount of graffiti considering its a college town. but florida lacks any real graf scene so i guess its fitting.

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Tonight my friend....it is me and 151 bacardi, and my new pack of camels....

Im getting shrooms soon..

i donno if im down for cocaine though..

3. avils

avils Senior Member

dude that doesnt sound like coke to me.. more like dodgy meth or prolly ratsack.

goodbye.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

coke was the trend in grade 12, only the real junkie got hooked. i think its funny kids tried to be cool and eventualy got hooked on blow. what fucking retards........ i cant wait to see them in 25 years all cracked out.

5. bug

bug Guest

coke is the biggest waste of money and life

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

that's why swif oner is hea, bia

7. ceasroni

ceasroni Member

now shrooms are good, fuck coke!

8. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

word to the motha bug.

9. STONER DBM

STONER DBM Guest

blows cool to give to bitches...it gets em all freaky...and once you get em goin theyll do just about anything for more...dont give em to much though you wanna keep em feenin for it...keep plenty on hand cuz when it runs out they run out...off to next man...dont do to much either cuz you wont be able to get it up...wordz of wizdom from Stoner the 12oz.pharmacologist.

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

(edited) ... word

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

buying some dank tommorow, ive been on straight edge for 4 months now, but i feel its time i started blazing again because my life is boring as fuck

12. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |* point at which 12oz was at before
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |* point after STONER's comment.

13. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

im not walking any fine line.
    ive lived in florida all of my 19 years and lived in every part of fl you can think of. the only part of fl ive seen with a significant amount of graf is miami. and even miami's scene is lacking in comparison to cities of similar populations.

orlando had a small scene starting up thanks largely to <edited>. by the way, hes got the biggest and dopest roller ive ever seen right off of <edited road>, Ill get a flick next time. but i heard he moved away awhile ago.

im not gonna lie i dont fuck with freights at all, **************** but thats good if something is brewing over there.

but believe me i know my shit when i talk of the FL.

14. whoami

whoami Guest

Heres the rule for me, dont do any other drugs besides alchohol and weed...Not even cigs...

15. ODW

ODW Member

word

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.