college advice needed and shit

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

alritre..so when your at colleg and shit...i kno there are two options for a place to sleep and fuck....its either a dorm room or live at home...i cant afford m own place...so where should i go???!?! im a lost dumbass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

all i can say is first year definetely live in the dorms. its like one big party, somethings always going on. its cheaper, plus you meet a lot of cool (and a few not so cool) people.

believe me, youll have "dorm stories" to tell people for years.

trust me on this one.

Originally posted by plo

bullshit

nearby housing is usually cheaper

plus its more private and sanitary, more respectfull, and definetley BIGGER room dorm rooms are small as fuck

but then again, if your a piece of shit, it will suite you just right, you can joke around with your piece of shit "familiar faces" youve never met but are just like you

fuck

sorry, i'm disturbed like a motherfucker

I'm always disturbed

?

where the fuck are you that housing not affiliated with the school is cheaper than dorms?

anyways, there is always something going on in dorms, but i hate em... i'll visit friends that live in dorms, but i would never wanna live in em... as a side note, all the dorms i've slept in, all have the hardest floors in the world...

first year def go with dorms. small room, lots of people, community showers. tons of good stories. the RA on my floor sold weed to everyone, there was a dwarf who rode a scooter everywhere and got drunk all the time, a huge kid witha mixed drink tattooed on his arm, and this toy kid that used to do cheesey shit in the bathroom stalls. i would cross him out just to be a dick and he would get all mad and write stuff about being a pussy and blah blah blah. it was great.

teh dorm life is funny.and smells bad.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by footsoldier

teh dorm life is funny.and smells bad.

yeah it is and yes it does. oh man...i couldnt fit all the funny shit in one year on this page. oofah.

research the area where your goin then youll easliy find out prices between dorms, off campus living, and private dorms, for instance in my area dorms are more expensive, but in the end houses (apt, townhouses usually end up just a tad bit cheaper...) nott much of a dif...but theres the privacy issue, more independence, and no rules...(as most dorms do have rules to follow) dorms can be good, meet a lot of kids, shit going on a lot, lots of bitches...etc....but all the same can be annoying and overrated...so research housing, both on and off campus and make your decision although alot of people reccomend doing the dorm thing your first year.....shit i didnt like it but i did, my buddie did and he liked it..point is first year its a good experience then find your own place.

Guest Dyptheria

go live in dorm. i never did, i've lived on my own in an apartment or shared house with others, and it's costed me some money. i dated this girl that lived in a dorm, and that shit was 24 hour party. everyone walking around with beer, hot girls concstantly walking right by your front door. if i could do it again, i would be in the dorm for the first year or two in college.

Low End College Life

I went to a community college in a small town for two years, and there was a place everybody called "The Colony" which was a group of students that lived in vans and pick-up trucks with campers. The actual place was a sort of home-made parking lot mudhole behind some ultra-crappy, low rent, run-down apartments that catered to students. They showered and stuff at friends' apartments or bathed out of a five-gallon bucket. I could never figure out how they managed to study much, though. There was a girl there who hitch-hiked to school every day about 15 miles. She used to sleep all night on the library steps on test days, to make sure she didn't miss the test. I finally sold her a cheap-ass Heritage .22 Magnum pistol because I was afraid some maniac was going to kill her. Her husband was a crackhead. One night he showed up with three or four guys and wanted her to fuck them so he could have some crack. When she refused, he broke her arm. Man. What a fucked up life. Aren't drugs great?

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

alritre..so when your at colleg and shit...i kno there are two options for a place to sleep and fuck....its either a dorm room or live at home...i cant afford m own place...so where should i go???!?! im a lost dumbass

find a good trash can.

Archived