collection agencies

oneeightyone

come on now i know some of you mofuggas have had some kind of collection agency after your ass.

here's my deal, i dont know if you guys remember my thread about those shysty ass motherfucking cell phone company charging me 5 something...well today i come to the nice info that in fact they didnt charge me complete, i have a balance owed of around 1200.00, now, financially at the moment i cant deal with that shit, so what happens when they write it off and it goes to collection?

anybody?

somebody?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fucks up your credit..and you have to pay more to cover the cost of the collection agency ..you pay them and they pay the company that you owe money too..so its always more..

i got a few fucking movie places like blockbuster trying to catch my ass..haha

Originally posted by alure

fucks up your credit..and you have to pay more to cover the cost of the collection agency ..you pay them and they pay the company that you owe money too..so its always more..

i got a few fucking movie places like blockbuster trying to catch my ass..haha

I remember my sisters friend was staying with her and she rented a whole bunch of new releases and forgot to return them...we went on vacation shortly after she left when we came back we found them returned them and found out our family account had $250.00 owing on it... after 6 months of not paying they sent us a letter saying they were going to report us and it would be on our permanent record

the video store turned into a baskin and robbins about 2 months later. woooooohooo!

Nah. Credit companies buy up the bad debt for less than what it is from the cell phone company. The cell phone company is then happy that they at least got some of their money back. Now the credit company will call you up and try to get you to pay the full amount of what you owed to the phone company. That way, they get to make a profit themselves. Now if you wait it out and tell them to eat shit and die, the debt will get passed from collection agency to collection agency. The other alternative is when no one will buy up your debt and the final collection agency is stuck with you, they will call you up one day and say hey we have this great plan worked out but you have to send us the money today and it will usually be for what they bought the debt for just so they can get their money back.

Last option is they take you to court. Nobody wants to go that far because it is a lot more expensive that way for the collection agency.

Hope that helps.

Guest mikro137

hahahahhaha collection agencies.

anyway , when i had the ordeal i had with sprint , after my phone was turned off , the collection agency tried to get like 390 out of me. until i sternly told them that the could kiss my ass (my debt was 125$ and they tried to tell me that i owed for months i didnt even have the phone on) and they let me pay 125 and i went on my way.